B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #3

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

She may not have had a choice. Did you happen to stop and actually think Fatboy. Maybe RLC wanted them as a couple instead of just Belle by herself this time.

LOL no sir, I believe that everybody knew Belle was sexually active outside of every apartment she has ever been in with RLC and she herself decided to show those that love her just how sexually active she is and made the conscious decision to come back in that capacity........and to you, it's HarleyFatboy!!

i will give you an agreement that she might not have had the choice but i highly doubt that RLC with their track record, makes those kinds of demands on the tenants.

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL no sir, I believe that everybody knew Belle was sexually active outside of every apartment she has ever been in with RLC and she herself decided to show those that love her just how sexually active she is and made the conscious decision to come back in that capacity........and to you, it's HarleyFatboy!!

i will give you an agreement that she might not have had the choice but i highly doubt that RLC with their track record, makes those kinds of demands on the tenants.

Like I said Fatboy, RLC may have wanted her as a couple this time instead of by herself. Since RLC is doing the paying, they can decide in what capacity they want a girl to come back as.  Especially if they know the girl they want is in a relationship. They may have decided it would be different for Belle to be in RLC as a couple this time.

1 minute ago, Snakeater said:

Like I said Fatboy, RLC may have wanted her as a couple this time instead of by herself. Since RLC is doing the paying, they can decide in what capacity they want a girl to come back as.  Especially if they know the girl they want is in a relationship. They may have decided it would be different for Belle to be in RLC as a couple this time.

i guess we will just have to agree to disagree. you agree?  

There's no reason they wouldn't have taken Belle back on her own but maybe she didn't want to be away from Nate for an extended period. Jasmin and Blair didn't like being away from their BFs.

Belle💗 looks glamorous in white. It really suits her. She has been talking about the night out but my sound is poor. She said she's not wanted to drink very much after she was ill and just had some champagne but one of the girls was very drunk - I don't know who. Nate talked about some chain/jewellery he was buying. 

10 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

There's no reason they wouldn't have taken Belle back on her own but maybe she didn't want to be away from Nate for an extended period. Jasmin and Blair didn't like being away from their BFs.

Belle looks glamorous in white. It really suits her. She has been talking about the night out but my sound is poor. She said she's not wanted to drink very much after she was ill and just had some champagne but one of the girls was very drunk - I don't know who. Nate talked about some chain/jewellery he was buying. 

BB I was just making the point that maybe RLC wanted her and Nate this time for the couples apt. instead of putting her without him in one of the others.

• Upvote 1

I have little to say about this apartment, I saw the pitiful scene in which Nate showered in front of the girls, it looked like a soft core movie, z series that I saw as a child, I think even VHTV, would take Belle to work in their apartments, she's really nothing, sorry BB, by the way VHTV is doing a great job right now

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

I have little to say about this apartment, I saw the pitiful scene in which Nate showered in front of the girls, it looked like a soft core movie, z series that I saw as a child, I think even VHTV, would take Belle to work in their apartments, she's really nothing, sorry BB, by the way VHTV is doing a great job right now

One question Sergio. If you do not like the occupants in B5 then why do you come here and post. It seems you like VHtv better so go over there and post all your inspirational and lively post.😎

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1