B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #3

19 minutes ago, Sergio said:

in Italy we are a free country where everyone can give their opinion, for now I pay to see these apartments, if I feel, I took the piss, I have the right to say it, so don't worry, I'll spend more time on VHTV than on these few RLC apartments

Amen.To be fair cc never been so much free speech rights like it is nowdays,thank god most of us live in democracy were anyone is free to think and feel wathever The feel like.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

So it is not unexpected that people in here just post negativity--like you just did without considering the fact that maybe--just maybe that is the way Belle and Nate act when they are not in RLC--this is Belle's normal behavior

I think it's safe to assume the truth is somewhere in between.  Belle is an energetic personality and that will certainly be outside the project. But I'm convinced that she doesn't give teasing shows outside the project. That's what my common sense tells me. 

It's a shame Belle and Nate are so isolated from the remaining Barcelona by RLC. If RLC would let got this stupid teasing Shows and go for a real life approach instead (where the couples just life with the other People, Maybe also some other couples too), Belle would be much more fun to watch. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, mini2012 said:

if i read your posts ???? you post if she takes her panty off or if she makes the diner , so stop with comments if we say something negative ,

if its good we will say it also !

Are you serious? You clearly haven't read all my posts. You have only read the ones which annoy you. Have I said that shows are anything over than shows and that they are 90% fake so what lesson are you trying to teach me? I'm very confused.

I post because I like Belle. When nothing's happening I don't post. Recently just 4 times in a day. If Belle does something I enjoy I am going to post. It's got nothing to do with you whether I post or not. However if you criticise her of me I am going to respond.
Imagine if I was on a forum about your favourite sports team and I posted every day that they were rubbish and should be expelled from the league. How would you react. Would you feel obliged to keep quiet?
I know you wouldn't and you won't and neither will I?

17 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Please take a chill out pill. It's like an alarm wakes you up every day and tells you have to say something about B5 or you'll fail your mission. You're droning on like Mr Box. It must be the only way you can entertain yourself. 

It's not me that put posts after posts after posts full of hearts and love declarations,do you ever think that someone could find those a pain in the ass to watch again and again?Of course not..because Belle is amazing,a goddess and deserves all the love posts in the world..but if you are a rlc user and don't enjoy watching her..no right to coment!Maybe you also need to take a chill..i don't care you post so much "love posts" to Belle..so if you are kind enought..respect also the other users that don't enjoy like the house is nowdays.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

But I'm convinced that she doesn't give teasing shows outside the project.

Jasmin however does and many girls in this project cam including a couple of the couples girls who have recently left. There would no point in doing a teasing show outside cams.
And here's a clue RLC is on cam and they pay people for being watched on cam. Have you got an understanding yet. Your beef is with RLC not Belle and you neither have to pay for it or watch it. 

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Are you serious? You clearly haven't read all my posts. You have only read the ones which annoy you. Have I said that shows are anything over than shows and that they are 90% fake so what lesson are you trying to teach me? I'm very confused.

I post because I like Belle. When nothing's happening I don't post. Recently just 4 times in a day. If Belle does something I enjoy I am going to post. It's got nothing to do with you whether I post or not. However if you criticise her of me I am going to respond.
Imagine if I was on a forum about your favourite sports team and I posted every day that they were rubbish and should be expelled from the league. How would you react. Would you feel obliged to keep quiet?
I know you wouldn't and you won't and neither will I?

"i post because i like Belle",fine with that.Now also let users that don't like Belle,or the way she acts also to express it.Like you post three,four times a day when Belle does something you enjoy..others persons have exactly the same to post when they see something they don't like.People are diferente and have varied tastes.Only places things don't work this way is in countries without  freedom like North Korea etc.

• Like 2

Just now, ze81 said:

"i post because i like Belle",fine with that.Now also let users that don't like Belle,or the way she acts also to express it.Like you post three,four times a day when Belle does something you enjoy..others persons have exactly the same to post when they see something they don't like.People are diferente and have varied tastes.Only places things don't work this way is in countries with freedom like North Korea etc.

I'm a dictator now LOL Hey Thesta, he's being political.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

It's not me that put posts after posts after posts full of hearts and love declarations,do you ever think that someone could find those a pain in the ass to watch again and again?Of course not..because Belle is amazing,a goddess and deserves all the love posts in the world..but if you are a rlc user and don't enjoy watching her..no right to coment!Maybe you also need to take a chill..i don't care you post so much "love posts" to Belle..so if you are kind enought..respect also the other users that don't enjoy like the house is nowdays.

Stella is amazing  , natural and real  thats  my opinion

BBSQ , you look to many as a horse , clear you view and look open  and if i can tell you if my favorite sports team doing bad  i will say it was bad , many fanatic supporters will say they were the best

also if they always loose the game

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Amen.To be fair cc never been so much free speech rights like it is nowadays, thank god most of us live in democracy where anyone is free to think and feel whatever they feel like.

You do not have to live in a democracy to think and feel  whatever you want. You know at one time--people cared more about another person's feelings--so they thought before they spoke.  The problems lies sadly, on the internet and in here--a lot of people don't really care what they say regardless of how hurtful it might be, more so than in a person to person interaction.  They just hide behind the right to free speech.  But IMO free speech should have some moral and ethical boundaries. Not so, sadly according to some people. And as far as CC is concerned---it has gone to far in allowing this kind of rhetoric IMO. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1