B5 COV Belle & Nate General Topic July 2019 #3

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

First visit here today. It's a bit sad to see Belle 💝 home alone while Stella hits the town with Gina. No Nate either or Belle💝's other friends.

Yes, really sad to see her exposing her beautiful body and no one here to appreciate it 😏

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Snakeater said:

One question Sergio. If you do not like the occupants in B5 then why do you come here and post. It seems you like VHtv better so go over there and post all your inspirational and lively post.😎

Snakeater , i have the same opinion of Sergio  , the reason i come here is to see when all the people who talks so positive about this app will see that the app in real is nothing then just all fake things ,

its no reallity

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

People,users come to any house post and say what they feel like because they are absolutely free to do that,nothing more nothing less.Anyone that doesn't apresciated someone commenting negative things about the girls they like or th house have two good solutions..or express their taste in opposite way(without calling crap to users) or put the users in ignore list.Its a forum(great one)and no one decides what is the person tastes...at max cc mods can and should say something when the line is crossed(regard rules etc)and that's is.Personaly can't wait B&N to leave,maybe next we can have a more fun,more autêntic couple were the girl isn't so "attached" to Barca shows.i like something's in Belle,like her nice body,and entroverty way of be,that nice,but are "covered" by the show girl she sadly become.There is perfectly possible to have houses of couples in vacations that act normal without Barca crap,just look at the other couple in vacations..one feels minimal autêntic..the other just anotehr vulgar,predictable Barca house.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, mini2012 said:

Snakeater , i have the same opinion of Sergio  , the reason i come here is to see when all the people who talks so positive about this app will see that the app in real is nothing then just all fake things ,

its no reallity

Streak of 5 Days of negative comments from you and still no answer about what the hell you are expecting to see. All you can say is fake like a latter day Mr Box. No explanation of what you would consider real. A girl is watching a TV show she likes.It's an intelligent quality show. Last night she went out with some girls to a party. She talked about. Her BF told her about a purchase and she advised. All of this is pretty real. She's on camera to earn money and to have free accommodation just like every other girl on here. I put it to you that you would moan whatever was happening unless it was a girl liked and then you would say it was different.

If you have read my posts I have explicitly about shows and the impossibility of expecting voyeurism when people know they are being watched 24/7. I have talked about it relatedly so who are you trying to educate?

2 hours ago, Snakeater said:

One question Sergio. If you do not like the occupants in B5 then why do you come here and post. It seems you like VHtv better so go over there and post all your inspirational and lively post.😎

in Italy we are a free country where everyone can give their opinion, for now I pay to see these apartments, if I feel, I took the piss, I have the right to say it, so don't worry, I'll spend more time on VHTV than on these few RLC apartments

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

People,users come to any house post and say what they feel like because they are absolutely free to do that,nothing more nothing less.Anyone that doesn't apresciated someone commenting negative things about the girls they like or th house have two good solutions..or express their taste in opposite way(without calling crap to users) or put the users in ignore list.Its a forum(great one)and no one decides what is the person tastes...at max cc mods can and should say something when the line is crossed(regard rules etc)and that's is.Personaly can't wait B&N to leave,maybe next we can have a more fun,more autêntic couple were the girl isn't so "attached" to Barca shows.i like something's in Belle,like her nice body,and entroverty way of be,that nice,but are "covered" by the show girl she sadly become.There is perfectly possible to have houses of couples in vacations that act normal without Barca crap,just look at the other couple in vacations..one feels minimal autêntic..the other just anotehr vulgar,predictable Barca house.

So it is not unexpected that people in here just post negativity--like you just did without considering the fact that maybe--just maybe that is the way Belle and Nate act when they are not in RLC--this is Belle's normal behavior

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Please take a chill out pill. It's like an alarm wakes you up every day and tells you have to say something about B5 or you'll fail your mission. You're droning on like Mr Box. It must be the only way you can entertain yourself. 

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

in Italy we are a free country where everyone can give their opinion, for now I pay to see these apartments, if I feel, I took the piss, I have the right to say it, so don't worry, I'll spend more time on VHTV than on these few RLC apartments

Good.

16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Streak of 5 Days of negative comments from you and still no answer about what the hell you are expecting to see. All you can say is fake like a latter day Mr Box. No explanation of what you would consider real. A girl is watching a TV show she likes.It's an intelligent quality show. Last night she went out with some girls to a party. She talked about. Her BF told her about a purchase and she advised. All of this is pretty real. She's on camera to earn money and to have free accommodation just like every other girl on here. I put it to you that you would moan whatever was happening unless it was a girl liked and then you would say it was different.

If you have read my posts I have explicitly about shows and the impossibility of expecting voyeurism when people know they are being watched 24/7. I have talked about it relatedly so who are you trying to educate?

if i read your posts ???? you post if she takes her panty off or if she makes the diner , so stop with comments if we say something negative ,

if its good we will say it also !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, happyone said:

So it is not unexpected that people in here just post negativity--like you just did without considering the fact that maybe--just maybe that is the way Belle and Nate act when they are not in RLC--this is Belle's normal behavior

Maybe.that is your opinion of it and my opinion was the one i sayed,both are 100% acceptable.

• Like 2