Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

24 minutes ago, Just In said:

First thing is that the tenants know a large portion of the community can't speak the language and therefore say almost anything they like, secondly if you did know the language and knew it to be personal the question would be who gives you the right to tell everyone else? I think it can be a slippery slope to translate most personal information that could be used nefariously, for example if you look at what has happened to Ary & George and what happened to them was caused by someone translating personal information how would that then be a bonus to us?

Sorry @Just In that doesn't make @letsdothis views less true. Its always made me laugh about the need for the tennants privacy. Think part of the cc rules say that what happens in the apartment stays in the apartment or something similar and yet all the fucking worlds watching AND many of them understanding what they say as well so this privacy thing is a bit if a joke really. What happened to Ary was just bad luck that some nutter was watching but then if you broadcast worldwide you are just exposing yourself to any situation.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Sorry @Just In that doesn't make @letsdothis views less true. Its always made me laugh about the need for the tennants privacy. Think part of the cc rules say that what happens in the apartment stays in the apartment or something similar and yet all the fucking worlds watching AND many of them understanding what they say as well so this privacy thing is a bit if a joke really. What happened to Ary was just bad luck that some nutter was watching but then if you broadcast worldwide you are just exposing yourself to any situation.

Here are the 2 rules that are applicable. So the discussion is dead at this point because if you do translate personal information you are in conflict straight away.

1) First and Foremost it's Important to Remember that Tenants of any Voyeur Apartment Site that we Host on CamCaps.net Open Forum Boards has Tenants Living in the Confines of these Apartments and Sharing their Daily Lives and they do not use their Actual First Names. The Names they have are given by the Site Operators of the Respective Voyeur Site. This is done for the Security and the Well being of Their Tenants and Their Safety. Topics are Created in Each Apartment and Anything Posted in those Topics should Pertain as to what goes on Inside the Confines of the Apartments. Once the Tenants Step Outside the Apartment that is Their Own Personal Lives and What They do in Their Own Personal Lives Outside of the Apartment Confines Shall Not be Discussed in Open Forum Boards of any Apartment.   

2) There is to be No Stalking, Harassing or Posting Sensitive Material whether that may be Personal and/or Professional Account Information of any Apartment Tenant and/or any CamCaps.net Member.  This Includes Photographs and/or Videos from VK, Facebook, Instagram and such Sites that are Similarly Related of Personal Information in Nature.

9 minutes ago, Just In said:

Here are the 2 rules that are applicable. So the discussion is dead at this point because if you do translate personal information you are in conflict straight away.

No conflict at all if the language spoken is your native language lol. Same if I hear anything in English I am not translating it I'm just hearing it full stop. It's the same with any profession if you decide to go public you open yourself up to anything, positive or negative. As they say be it on your own head, nobody else can be blamed for any resulting situation. Its what's called responsibility. Sorry @Just In jmo.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Robwin said:

No conflict at all if the language spoken is your native language lol. Same if I hear anything in English I am not translating it I'm just hearing it full stop. It's the same with any profession if you decide to go public you open yourself up to anything, positive or negative. As they say be it on your own head, nobody else can be blamed for any resulting situation. Its what's called responsibility. Sorry @Just In jmo.

Yeah but say it was in English some thing's just shouldn't be repeated here, for e.g if the person read out their bank detail's thinking they were quiet but it was just loud enough for the mic to pick it up I don't think it should be repeated here and also again if it is agains't the rules of the forum it will be removed anyway. Sorry @Robwin it doesn't matter what language they are speaking IMO some thing's just shouldn't get brought up in this forum and it doesn't matter how much I may want to know what it is, that is what I think is respecting the people that have chose to entertain us.

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Just In said:

Yeah but say it was in English some thing's just shouldn't be repeated here, for e.g if the person read out their bank detail's thinking they were quiet but it was just loud enough for the mic to pick it up I don't think it should be repeated here and also again if it is agains't the rules of the forum it will be removed anyway. Sorry @Robwin it doesn't matter what language they are speaking IMO some thing's just shouldn't get brought up in this forum and it doesn't matter how much I may want to know what it is, that is what I think is respecting the people that have chose to entertain us.

Ok pal we shall just have to agree to disagree 👍

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Just In said:

I couldn't have put it better myself Just In. I think this is why we shall never see a VH apartment situated in the UK and I think I am right in saying that VH is made difficult to be accessed in those cities where it is filmed, to protect the tenants. We can see ourselves how newbie guests are sometimes reluctant to appear on cam and with good reason (RLC?).  Also we have seen what appeared to be an attempt by a potentially hostile enquirer on CC trying to locate a tenant (and suitably rebuffed by Jabbath). 

20 minutes ago, squish said:

I couldn't have put it better myself Just In. I think this is why we shall never see a VH apartment situated in the UK and I think I am right in saying that VH is made difficult to be accessed in those cities where it is filmed, to protect the tenants. We can see ourselves how newbie guests are sometimes reluctant to appear on cam and with good reason (RLC?).  Also we have seen what appeared to be an attempt by a potentially hostile enquirer on CC trying to locate a tenant (and suitably rebuffed by Jabbath). 

You had one in the us.. besides one in Spain (i don't count the prison because they don't talk spanish) and 3 at Colombia (Spanish is one of the most spoken language in the world). The problem you don't see more of that in western europe it's essentially $$$, only in situations that you are manager and with other sources of incomes.  (you can see that in all the other sites also, none of them are in western or central europe with native participants). VH normally block the access to local free viewers in each country where the places are located. I think with registered account they can see all, and for sure with a vpn there is no problem on checking the houses
In reality VH is the only one (as far as i remember) with places outside the "normal" areas 

• Like 1