Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Wasn't even meaning you lool. Read it again.

Mind give a minute or five for him to catch up, he might understand by nightfall. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

With all respect you guys slay me with how deep you go into all this crap with what you think you know.!!!!

ย 

Just speculation for entertainment.ย  Quite different situation when someone gives you trading advice in a bear market.

ย 

51 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Just speculation for entertainment.ย  Quite different situation when someone gives you trading advice in a bear market.

That's just it, people say things with such an authoritativeย air it gets believed but really it is just all speculation, ie a load of bollocks.

So no one really knows sod all apart from the odd snippet we get when someone say they can translate russian and even then what starts of as a slight breeze ends up as a full blown hurricane.ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, zoifan said:

ย 

image.thumb.png.ae55bd0fe5a703748849d603c9ac2434.png

ย 

I think I remember seeing the guy in blue shirt in two occasions.ย 

1- Two years ago when George wanted Serena fuck him, but she refused and created an epic drama

2- He is the one who Edda left with last time she appeared in Kira place

ย 

Am I right or thisย Scotch is the bets I ever had?

ย 

ย 

ย 

of the oldest guests of this project he is at the top.
we should even have an identifying name for it a long time ago๐Ÿ˜Ž

34 minutes ago, thedbear said:

He might be in the waiting list to join the George franchise.ย 

ย 

Who knows, he might be replacing Connor.

ย 

41 minutes ago, thedbear said:

He must show a performance to honor an identifying name. Since we know Serena rejected him, having a session with Edda is a good start :).

10 hours ago, Robwin said:

That's just it, people say things with such an authoritativeย air it gets believed but really it is just all speculation, ie a load of bollocks.

So no one really knows sod all apart from the odd snippet we get when someone say they can translate russian and even then what starts of as a slight breeze ends up as a full blown hurricane.ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย 

Not sure if the choice of word "bollocks" is appropriate in your response.ย 

ย 

I will explain what I think based on what I can read from the behaviorย of humans I watch. I carefully watch a few VH apartment. There is no rule to dictate I can't speculate if I don't know the language. So far, some of my "speculations" turned to be right and some wrong.ย  ย 

ย 

I said "speculation", to avoid any dispute and politely asking you to move on if you are not agree with my perspective.ย 

ย