Alan & Serena (2019) Part #2

Serena lately is boring eat watch tv sleep sometime bate. When Nina was here she Always bring guys to fuck her now the house Always empty she had the appartonitie to Fuck in peace without interruption. She have to bring the old Serena back.

6 hours ago, nounou said:

Serena lately is boring eat watch tv sleep sometime bate. When Nina was here she Always bring guys to fuck her now the house Always empty she had the appartonitie to Fuck in peace without interruption. She have to bring the old Serena back.

Serena is down on her luck and George lets her stay there. I don't think she is part of the show but without her the place would be currently empty. Back to sleepy hollow again. It makes little sense to watch this apartment currently but I pop in now and again hoping for a surprise which when they occur make up for a lot.

45 minutes ago, squish said:

Serena is down on her luck and George lets her stay there. I don't think she is part of the show but without her the place would be currently empty. Back to sleepy hollow again. It makes little sense to watch this apartment currently but I pop in now and again hoping for a surprise which when they occur make up for a lot.

He have to let her stay there because hé will close thé Apt if Alan take contrôle of thé place but he have to send some guys to her like he send Giselle to Allan 

To bad all those hot guest girls stoped apearing lots of months ago(talking mainly the guest in Kira place that after were also were),seems George abandoned this house project long long time ago.But for VH is works..they can say..lets celebrate the two years opening of this house,to bad the last year was so bad.This house and residents(some Now ex residents)were at some point some of the biggest stars of site.

I have lost count of the times this site has been written off but we still watch it because it has not lost its ability to surprise (like Louise spending a night there). Ze is correct, it came to be an anchor site when others were disappearing. I should be very sad to see this site disappear and I shall always give it the benefit of the doubt. Come back NIna.

11 minutes ago, squish said:

I have lost count of the times this site has been written off but we still watch it because it has not lost its ability to surprise (like Louise spending a night there). Ze is correct, it came to be an anchor site when others were disappearing. I should be very sad to see this site disappear and I shall always give it the benefit of the doubt. Come back NIna.

All it will take is a visit by Edda and all we be back to normal.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

To bad all those hot guest girls stoped apearing lots of months ago(talking mainly the guest in Kira place that after were also were),seems George abandoned this house project long long time ago.But for VH is works..they can say..lets celebrate the two years opening of this house,to bad the last year was so bad.This house and residents(some Now ex residents)were at some point some of the biggest stars of site.

Locomotive, director, party maker in this place - Nina. She left - everything broke. Serena changed and cannot replace Nina now. Therefore, no good prospects.:sad: