Asia & Hakeem (& other Women) General Chat Topic 2019 #7

On 8/22/2019 at 10:07 AM, franklin said:

It's no wonder Mr B seeks out fuck-toys elsewhere.  I've just been skipping through Replay and at 11.33, after a couple of hours of "fuck me" teasing by Asia, Mr B finally responds and starts to pull Asia's panties down ready for a shag session.  What happens?  She cock-blocks him.  Un-fucking-believable.  Once a week missionary is all she deserves and probably not even that.  The only thing keeping Mr B from getting out of there has to be the bribe of free accommodation and a monthly allowance - no self-respecting guy would put up with that shit for as long as he has.

After seeing the channels his dick has been in it may be the smartest move she has ever made.

• Like 1

On 8/22/2019 at 7:07 AM, franklin said:

It's no wonder Mr B seeks out fuck-toys elsewhere.  I've just been skipping through Replay and at 11.33, after a couple of hours of "fuck me" teasing by Asia, Mr B finally responds and starts to pull Asia's panties down ready for a shag session.  What happens?  She cock-blocks him.  Un-fucking-believable.  Once a week missionary is all she deserves and probably not even that.  The only thing keeping Mr B from getting out of there has to be the bribe of free accommodation and a monthly allowance - no self-respecting guy would put up with that shit for as long as he has.

She probably controls the  purse and  pussy stings 😏

• Like 1

House is so so dead that probably a new house topic isn't needed till end of 2022.It started with a boom..now all the things that worked to that boom is exactly what doomed the house..fake couple,low sexual activity in cams,no friends,no feelings involved,really messed up.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, rickiesteel said:

i stopped my subs .

I am the same atm...although i miss Asia,, but not her singing.. omg!! tone:confused: deaf Old skool black board scratching and seriously worn brakes squealing..:sad:.

• Like 1

Asia is well beyond her service interval this week, and she seems to be a bit pissed off with the mechanic too.  Not only that, he hasn't lubricated his tool with other vehicles for quite a while, either.  Can't see this garage staying open much longer.

I know I am really late to the party but this apartment is quite a strange one.

Not sure if Hakeem is just a playboy or simply a horny ass but he could have told Asia that he simply isn't getting any satisfaction from her.

Or maybe they are in a open relationship, a relationship just for the apartment or the cameras.

sesame street idk GIF

So....  No service for Asia as she continued her cock blocking regime.  But true to form, as soon as Asia goes out, Mr Boombastic brings in Camo Girl again for a pretty furious pounding over the LR sofa.  Flying visit too - she came through the front door at 4.57 and left again at 5.14.

1 hour ago, franklin said:

So....  No service for Asia as she continued her cock blocking regime.  But true to form, as soon as Asia goes out, Mr Boombastic brings in Camo Girl again for a pretty furious pounding over the LR sofa.  Flying visit too - she came through the front door at 4.57 and left again at 5.14.

foreplay is not his strong point, ram it home.

As I have said numerous times in the past, this apartment is ONLY interesting when Hakeem cheats. Asia is attractive, sure... but she's just not interesting and her sex is not interesting. And all the fake Asia fanboys that swear up and down about how great she is and who put her on a pedastal are mysteriosly nowhere to be seen when it's just her and Hakeem, or even when it's just her in the house.