Sofi & Kirill (2019) Part #1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why not watch on CB ? :angel:

Yep, this is for them.. for sure the facial she will receive will have there the better angles.. Guess the next step will be the new lp trend.. filling the backdoor hole with two dicks but can't be the limp dick of the owner

• Like 1

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When I watched that place I would be annoyed CB viewers are allowed to get better views than VH viewers and complain about it. 🙄

vhtv could introduce mobile cams in certain rooms and solve the problem

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When I watched that place I would be annoyed CB viewers are allowed to get better views than VH viewers and complain about it. 🙄

It's annoying when they cover vh cams and should be alerted/fined  by that.. the problem isn't the angles because POV angles doesn't make any sense at all or they will start using their phones to broadcast

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

don't know about you guys but this place is all about CB shows and it's boring and not feel like a voyeur stuff, they don't do anything else other than just the show everyday, tired of it now

I understand where you're coming from but this is where they make the most money so I can't even blame them for focusing more on CB shows to be honest.

• Like 1

My two cents worth.  Whether you are straight, bi, trans or gay. I don’t give a fuck. You do you and I’ll do me. Your orientation has nothing to do with your personal interactions with people. Because deep down, you’re either a good person or a arsehole. Simple really. Don’t bitch about it when you get called out over it. 

• Like 1