B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic July #4 / August #1

9 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Aurora was in her jeans pants
And Numi as she usually does. Quite common for the club
Think you have to go out and see how girls are dressed today

i'M 71 I don't go clubbing anymore, my

legs won't dance.  Were they wearing a Club Bracelet  ??  No. ,  Maybe they took them off on their way home.      🙄

I just woke up from a nap and my head is still spinning a bit.  Can someone tell me what is going on in the living room right now?  I don't see a single post in over 12 hours but this gent who is supposed to be Numi's brother looks like he is taping plastic wrap all over one end of the sofa. I can't figure it out

3 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

I just woke up from a nap and my head is still spinning a bit.  Can someone tell me what is going on in the living room right now?  I don't see a single post in over 12 hours but this gent who is supposed to be Numi's brother looks like he is taping plastic wrap all over one end of the sofa. I can't figure it out

Numi's brother is preparing to give someone a tattoo--what I find interesting is most people who are tattoo artists, they themselves sport many tattoos. 

But he seems not to have any.  

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Numi's brother is preparing to give someone a tattoo--what I find interesting is most people who are tattoo artists, they themselves sport many tattoos. 

Thanks H1.  I just couldn't figure it out.  Youy're right, I don't think I've ever seen a tattoo artist who doesn't have examples of his work all over his own body.  I wonder who his victim, I mean subject, is. 

5 minutes ago, happyone said:

Look better his left legs 😁

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Look better his left legs 😁

If he has something there it must be awfully small and hidden under those baggy shorts he wears because I can't see it.  He looks to be wiping down Sara's arm with alcohol so she must be the victim.