B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - August #3

31 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, I agree...They seem to be more comfortable and natural with each other than a lot of the other relationships...

I agree, they seem very comfortable with each other and their relationship and I'm glad to see it.  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, dontgetnone said:

You're right naga.  Being home is very good news for me and I intend to make the best of every minute I have left. 

To answer your question you bet your sweet ass I'm going to see a LOT of Monica.  She will be here early tomorrow afternoon and she is staying through the weekend.  Her husband now knows about us and as bad as I feel to be partially at fault for their problems I know she wouldn't have ever seen me  in the first place if their marriage was solid  so I'm just going to enjoy her being with me. 

Just keep posting and enjoy...I'd like to think all the guys here will keep you company too when Magical Monica, and I don't use that term lightly, understand, isn't there for you...😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Now Fiby showered and got dressed and is rushing to go out.

With and nightie and change of clothes and make-up all packed in her purse. She is wearing her athletic wear and my thoughts are she is going pole dancing. Must be the full moon causing all this craziness.

1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

Now Fiby showered and got dressed and is rushing to go out.

She was on the phone talking about "program" and "application", and then got really excited. I couldn't pick up enough to get any context, as there was too much background noise in my apartment.

Just now, Neggbaroned44 said:

We know these girls by pseudonyms. August 15th is the feast of Mary. so they celebrate on this occasion. I see no other explanation.😎

At this time of day?  Now it looks like Damira is on her way out right behind them

il y a 8 minutes, dontgetnone a dit :

At this time of day?  Now it looks like Damira is on her way out right behind them

Damira came back drunk and sick from the night before. she seems to be eating for the moment. which is certain, they do not live according to the same time zones as we do.