B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 August #2 / September #1

il y a 10 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

personally i could care less about Damira or Mila for that matter.  Damira is just a 22 year old _ _ _ _ puppy and Mila is a gold digger just like all the rest of these girls.  i would flush them all and start over with normal girls if i was running RLC and the first thing i would do is remove Nora from the payroll!!!!!

I won't blame the girls if they are just working for the money because this is why they join the project in the first place. And I don't think I am the best person to judge them if they take up jobs that require them to provide intimate services.

For the flushing part, I guess RLC needs to find the balance between shows entertainment and 'authentic voyeur experience'.

8 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Yes that I or rather we (minus those who are still in denial) already know.

She requested to move out of B4 to B2 for her 'other activities'. I am really not sure this girl is here for the subscribers' enjoyment or for others offcam to enjoy.

I hope RLC will really bring in girls mainly for the subscribers' enjoyment.

Actually Sierra, none of these girls are really here for the subscribers enjoyment.  it's just that some of them fake it much better than others and you are right.....Fiby is definitely not here for the subscribers enjoyment!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Win the Powerball and your dream can become a Reality.    :biggrin:

LOL if i won the Powerball SC,  I can promise you that I wouldn't waste one penny of it on RLC or anything related to RLC!!

Unfortunately I know I don't have much time left in this world but I can promise you that my entire family would never have to worry about money again if i won the Powerball.  i've already got them setup pretty well but that would be the icing on the cake!

9 hours ago, SierraTM said:

I won't blame the girls if they are just working for the money because this is why they join the project in the first place. And I don't think I am the best person to judge them if they take up jobs that require them to provide intimate services.

For the flushing part, I guess RLC needs to find the balance between shows entertainment and 'authentic voyeur experience'.

they need to get back to what got them here!!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Actually Sierra, none of these girls are really here for the subscribers enjoyment.  it's just that some of them fake it much better than others and you are right.....Fiby is definitely not here for the subscribers enjoyment!!

That is for sure, and why she moved to B-2, to be closer to the club scene. Once a party girl always just a party girl. Too Bad as she could have really been a nice installment. As it has turned out not even worth wasting any time on now 🤣

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

at this time of the afternoon, a question arises, in which apartment there will be entertainment tonight, bets are accepted

LOL from what i just read, it will be at Belle's place as it has to be somewhere every single day!!  i wish none of the tenants knew each other!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL from what i just read, it will be at Belle's place as it has to be somewhere every single day!!  i wish none of the tenants knew each other!!!

On positive note,that place will have new residents in few days and actual couple will leave.Regard b2(and b1)nothing can be done for the next months..when Sophie leaves there is already two,three girls in house to take her spot and continue the exactly same shows.B1..the same thing..Stella and Jessica are there to stay.Any hopes will be the new couple in COV house and maybe also some new b4 girls.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

On positive note,that place will have new residents in few days and actual couple will leave.Regard b2(and b1)nothing can be done for the next months..when Sophie leaves there is already two,three girls in house to take her spot and continue the exactly same shows.B1..the same thing..Stella and Jessica are there to stay.Any hopes will be the new couple in COV house and maybe also some new b4 girls.

Yes it will be good to get another couple in the COV apt.  i doubt very seriously that they will be new though and seriously....i don't care.  i'm not going to change who i am or what i say whether it's a brand new couple or the same old repeats.  i guess a lot of people like the show in B4 last night but i wouldn't have watched it because more than two girls on a bed is too many in my opinion but as they say...different strokes for different strokers 🙂

• Upvote 1