Leora - General Chat Topic 2019 #2

happyone

5 hours ago, moreau said:

I totally agree with you to praise her beauty and sensuality ........ what bothers me is the qualifier of goddess for Léora and lazy for Paul .... we can be a fan without to be excessive  

For your information Leora has been called the Goddess for quite some time and by more people than myself.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, merz28 said:

well at least now she deserves a top cam.  I have no idea why she continues to be top cam while she just sits on the damn couch doing nothing.  Let alone all the top replay spots.

It's called the weight of expectation. Or maybe the wait of expectation.

Hi all, funny moments go back to "Time Line at 12:15" and follow her, she has an alarm Bit  and she's looking for where it comes from ... very very funny

Salut à tous, des moments amusants remontez  dans "time Line à 12H15" et suivez-la, elle a un bip d’alarme et elle cherche d'où ça vient ... très très drôle

27 minutes ago, Rod001 said:

Hi all, funny moments go back to "Time Line at 12:15" and follow her, she has an alarm Bit  and she's looking for where it comes from ... very very funny

Salut à tous, des moments amusants remontez  dans "time Line à 12H15" et suivez-la, elle a un bip d’alarme et elle cherche d'où ça vient ... très très drôle

For me it is the battery of the fire sensor that is to replace and it must change but it does not reach the ceiling.

Pour moi c'est la batterie du capteur anti incendie qui est à remplacer et qu'elle dois changer mais elle n'arrive pas juqu'au plafond.

• Like 2