B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #3

1 hour ago, moritzmax said:

What a shame for us users through RLC.
Now I have to shout "shit" too.

What does Stella, the "Party Killer" in # B1 have to look for?
It is as superfluous there as in # B2

I dont see her as a party killer, did you see her in b4 the other night? She did good on the bed in Megans room and got licked by Damira.

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I know...but she does have great natural breasts :biggrin:

ehh....i could take them or leave them but nothing special to me.  i don't think she is pretty, i do think she has a nice body but the way she acts is a total turnoff for me.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

But you've gotta admit, she does have great natural breasts :biggrin:

Hehe,let me correct you my friend..she HAD great big natural breasts..oncee she lost all that weight the breats also were lost in good measure.To me b1 is dead with her arrival and b2 is the same(but in this case at least rlc put all the three show girls under the same roof😅).They should had let Stella stayed in b2..maybe with Tanya we could continue having to Good barcas houses(b1 and b4).Only see one way this could be even worst..if Gina joins b1 lol.Well in some months maybe b1 will be good again.

once again the great dilemma arises, what does it mean true, Aurora and Sara, a dildo is inserted in the cunt, yes, they kissed, yes, they masturbated, yes, everything was planned, yes, they started and stopped four sometimes, but if all this excites, it's okay, I say something new, these girls are not lesbians, but people want to see lesbian things, they are excellent professionals and they show this, I swear it's the last time I face the problem, because it's really boring

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1