Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

miscvoyeur

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Well, so far I'd have to say their show is very, very  lame. I actually get a sense that on the inside they are laughing at the fools watching them.

I think it's kind of the same with all cam shows. I never understood why anyone would pay for something like this. 

One thing worries me, though. If N&K waste all their sexual energy for chaturbate cam show, perhaps nothing remains for VHTV. The two were already quite reserved on RLC. It could be that the girls use VHTV only as advertising for their shows. 

To bad VH didn't got Also the "queen","goddess" or watever some call her..that would mean we would had probably a reopen couples house instead of a big,nice look house basicaly empty with just one girl in it,apart from all and everyone.

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

So anyone know the cam schedule? How long does this go on for? Do they ever actually do anything?  Guess they come home to the apt tired of being sexy for work and then lay around the house staring at their phone and tv the rest of the day. VHTV subs don't have a stomach for that. VHTV is paying them on the side I have no doubt.

You know all that already the first day they are here? 

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Just saying I care about pets in appartements. They belong there just like the tenants do and this is why I follow them too. So when there is interesting stuff about cats I won't mind when people post it. 👍😸

Same were.Sometimes the pets are actually more interesting than the actual residents(and could be the case lol).

• Like 1

I always said,the first day of opening is very important to give a good impression and mark the spot,to have a empty house and go cam outside it's a bad impression,but everything can improve,maybe they only go camming two,three days,nights per week and then do a lot of stuff in VH house.Time will tell.