Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Most girls on cam sites are lucky if they make 1,000 Tokens for a night of 5 or 6 Hours in front of the Cam.  There are some that pull 10,000 Toens or more but there are not to many Elite Performers in the Cam World that can generate that in 3 or 4 Hours.  

Seems not very attractive to me at all. After subtracting all the tax and and other fees for health insurance and stuff normal work pays a lot better (Talking about Germany here) But pretty sure you have to pay tax in Russia as well.

There is NO reason to complain about Nina & Kira. They had very civilized CC threads when they were on RLC, and I expect the same now that VHTV has picked them up. They're both talented, smart, and not mean. They're fun and interesting young ladies. I won't judge the way they must derive their subsistence -- they certainly can buy more pecans than me while I'm not even getting paid peanuts for my Moderator job... 😁

Judge not, lest you should be judged...

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Seems not very attractive to me at all. After subtracting all the tax and and other fees for health insurance and stuff normal work pays a lot better (Talking about Germany here) But pretty sure you have to pay tax in Russia as well.

Maybe they get Paid in Bit Coin.  Non Traceable.   :biggrin:

7 minutes ago, jouandomy said:

I am surprised to see so much "hate" for these two girls. Surely jealousy on the part of women who look at them, but men? go look at the other apartments there is everything you are looking for.

i'm sure that nobody hates them. they just want to see them do something. on vh cams of course since that is what they are paying for.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

There is NO reason to complain about Nina & Kira. The had very civilized CC threads when they were on RLC, and I expect the same now that VHTV has picked them up. They're both talented, smart, and not mean. They're fun and interesting young ladies. I won't judge the way they must derive their subsistence -- they certainly can buy more pecans while I'm not even getting paid peanuts for my Moderator job... 😁

Agree to that. 

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Most girls on cam sites are lucky if they make 1,000 Tokens for a night of 5 or 6 Hours in front of the Cam.  There are some that pull 10,000 Toens or more but there are not to many Elite Performers in the Cam World that can generate that in 3 or 4 Hours.  

yes many times i watched  girls and she got maybe max 50 tks for hours in front of the cam i felt sad for her

sometimes i buy tokens for take a girl in pvt but it's not frequent, very rare the models can win good her life as cam girl