Nina & Kira (2019) Part #1

15 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Watch and before you know it the pussy will face the cam during phone time. It’s like a disease tenants catch after joining. 🤣 

Don’t be getting me all wrong though. I fully accept it. Working the cams and doing performances is what VHTV fully is.  Who knows maybe these girls can do some #FREE cam bonus work too. 

No way around it! You are paying to watch people being camstars, doing shows, and taking your money. Pretend it’s not true all you want to. Funny part is the tenants aren’t in denial about it. Enjoy the show boys. 😁

And girls!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Most likely got this place? Are you joking? These girls aren’t going to do anything. Plus, I’ve already caught them laughing at their fans as if they are fools. 

Well, I'm pretty sure a good bit of the laughing is with, not at. Some of the PMs with their long time fans can get kind of goofy. And they are running on 3 sites, at least, with different lags. So who knows quite what they may be laughing at when you or I hear it. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

This is a thumb in the eye to RLC and my guess is these girls are on easy street with their purses getting regular VHTV check deposits despite the no salary rule. Special treatment guaranteed! 

It is not becoming more true even when you repeat it again and again. 😂

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It is so and you know it! This apt is on Cushy Street.

you may be totally right as i just checked & they are still camming. at this rate they won't even be home to do nothing. luckily vh has a lot of other apts because these guys may as well not even be here.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

And I bet you they could never show up or do anything and they will still be here no matter what. Failure is not an option. These girls have VHTV by the balls! 

yep. just check out the fans on this forum. if an apt that has no activity can draw fans & potentially subs imagine what could happen with apts that actually have activity? (does rlc have any left?)

• Like 1

il y a 23 minutes, golfer06 a dit :

yep. just check out the fans on this forum. if an apt that has no activity can draw fans & potentially subs imagine what could happen with apts that actually have activity? (does rlc have any left?)

in the fans, there are a lot of people who aren't specifically looking for sex, they're just voyeurs, and here with them, they see real life. They're very nice and some of them talk to them in their other life. We are not looking for the same thing, it is different

• Like 2

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Je suis sûr que personne ne les déteste. ils veulent juste les voir faire quelque chose. sur vh cams bien sûr puisque c'est ce qu'ils paient.

Désolé, ils payent pour la "vraie vie" pas que pour du cul!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

The manager owns the cams and rents them to the tenants. They may also rent the apartment, just depends. VHTV only pays the manager, and the manager in turn pays the tenants based on some agreement, minus the cam rent, apt rent, and likely a manager fee. The tenants get access to an app that shows them the viewer/pay rate at some interval.

If the tenants are their own managers then they are beholden to no one and they make a deal directly with VHTV and get paid the full view app payout.

In this case, it is Nina and Kira who pay the rent (expensive). So I think they are the managers.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

No, VHTV pays for views and to get views means performing in one way or the other. Unless, VHTV intends to subsidize these girls to cover over that aspect of their site. 

Make no mistake, VHTV isn’t selling real life voyeurism. Even now, as we speak, VHTV is paying the tenants bonuses to perform in front of the #FREE cams in order to win new subs. It’s pretty easy to spot. 

did you notice the quotation marks?