Martina & Alberto General Chat 2019 #2

happyone

2 hours ago, darkman said:

not a cold, she had to visit the doctor and is concerned about the results, hopefully not anything and he gets better soon. have if we are lucky and appears marten, much puts me this girl 

I only mentioned the cold because of her frequent sneezing. Of course, Darkman is right, too.  Martina feels some abdominal pain, especially when having sex. This is why they stopped having sex twice. It was too painful for her. I, too, keep my fingers crossed that she will soon feel better again. She's a good girl.

I miss the days when Martina, who is always up for fucking, would take a dildo in her ass while having sex. It was so sexy to see. We know she liked it up the ass so now he just plays with it and occasionally finger fucks her asshole. And we never see her lick his ass anymore. Their sex it too rushed anymore.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I miss the days when Martina, who is always up for fucking, would take a dildo in her ass while having sex. It was so sexy to see. We know she liked it up the ass so now he just plays with it and occasionally finger fucks her asshole. And we never see her lick his ass anymore. Their sex it too rushed anymore.

Not much time set aside for sex anymore.To much going on off camera.

10 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

You could never see anything right, allways turned away from the cam? I don't have any visions of a dildo penetrating her ass? that's something I would remember. I have no desire to see her lick his ass, but dildo or anything in that juicy sexy ass would be a dream to see, her bates have gotten better lately, did some nice hot winks today to, I came all over that asshole and yummy meaty pussy 😉