Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

From the looks of it there's no reason to expect anything yet I would say.

My biggest curiosity for them is to see if indeed they start to work the cams in any way. I think that was sort of, kind of, off limits on RLC. VHTV is a totally different story.

Enjoy! 😉

I am looking because it makes me happy. You do not like it and you look anyway.

It's amazing

There are 40 other apartments

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

From the looks of it there's no reason to expect anything yet I would say.

My biggest curiosity for them is to see if indeed they start to work the cams in any way. I think that was sort of, kind of, off limits on RLC. VHTV is a totally different story.

Enjoy! 😉

Wait till the Alcohol kicks into high gear.  These girls will blow everyone away.  :biggrin:

27 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Whether I like it or not is irrelevent. If there is a 10 car pileup on the other side of the highway, I'm looking at it. Point is people have different interests in this stuff and your way isn't the best or the only way. I don't have to be in love with these girls to watch them, do I? That's actually one of the main reasons that I stopped posting in the RLC forums, because too many guys over there acted like they were married to the girls on the site. I'm just a freelance voyeur site commentator, that's all. I spark interest in others or I don't.

LISTEN EVERYONE!!!!!!!! I DON"T HATE THESE GIRLS!!!!!!!!, but I don't love them either. I'm just curious to see how the cope with being on VHTV.

I respect your opinion. I'm just amazed. We are some to know their activities outside (music, writing) that we appreciate.

it is surely why we have a weakness for them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1