Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

15 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well there are sex scenes from them at LR including the begin of a trio, so doesn't seems a big surprise (can't talk about how rare they could have been but they happened)

I didn't watched them much(to be honest)but usualy they were one or other time topless or maybe playing in livingroom sofa,but Think wasn't a very regular thing.Think We gona see them doing more stuff with guests for exemple,but of course not 100% sure.Time will tell.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

See what i said when before house opened..rlc and VH are diferent sites and deliver also diferent  in some aspects,this livingroom naked make out session is kinda new in them,seems slowly they gona adapt well to VH,think We gona see some new stuff from them and even from guests,this is why i always find out ex residents frome others cam sites moving to VH a interesting move.Cool stuff.

Looking good certainly better than in the RLC living room.👍

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Robwin said:

Looking good certainly better than in the RLC living room.👍

Would say all the house is better looking than their prior house(was one of the oldest in rlc),only thing i would correct was the cams placements,a lot of them to high view,but still a improvement over the last house no doubths.

• Like 2