Nina & Kira (2019) Part #2

jabbath1987

1 hour ago, firewall said:

yes typical lesbian relationship, one girl play the guy and the other girl is submissive and not really authorized to play with the other girl, they always had this relation on rlc too,

sometimes nina is authorized to play with kira but most of the time this is the same thing again and again

As you say it was the same at RLC so seems as though nothings changed. Still likes to give Nina a dam good fingering then.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, firewall said:

kira is always the dominent during their sex it's rare when nina take the initiative this is the only side on their relation i don't like alot, kira not let many space of nina for play with her 

Kira wears the pants and is also the most sensitive between the two.  The odd time Nina returns the favor but for most Kira who likes to be in control.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, firewall said:

kira is always the dominent during their sex it's rare when nina take the initiative this is the only side on their relation i don't like alot, kira not let many space of nina for play with her 

Never found their sex apealing,Gess after many time togheter the couples enter routines(even in sex),what i found very hot was their threesome with sad eyes,Nina was so wet when sad eyes girl was fingering her.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Never found their sex apealing,Gess after many time togheter the couples enter routines(even in sex),what i found very hot was their threesome with sad eyes,Nina was so wet when sad eyes girl was fingering her.

Not "sad eyes" but "doe eyes", and Nina is always wet!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Kira wears the pants and is also the most sensitive between the two.  The odd time Nina returns the favor but for most Kira who likes to be in control.

both are sensitive in my opinion but one thing is sure during the sex kira have the character of a man she take the control of the operation and nina have not to move one finger :biggrin: