B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic August #4 / September #1

40 minutes ago, Sergio said:

last night something very strange happened, someone, I don't know who, moved apartment B2 to another neighborhood, that's why Stella and Sara can't find it

Don't horry after the real fun they are having outside they will return and gives us some crappy show,don't think will be paintings again but who knows what amazing surprise they reserved to us.

• Like 1

looking at replay I saw that Jessica masturbated in the kitchen, the only free camera, I think she is the first girl to do it, she became the girl of the RLC image to find new customers

48 minutes ago, Sergio said:

looking at replay I saw that Jessica masturbated in the kitchen, the only free camera, I think she is the first girl to do it, she became the girl of the RLC image to find new customers

She's a nice girl, I like her, and later she bated in her room with her didlo / vibrator. Very hot show.

Sara and Stella has passed 24 hours. I encurage the girls to go out, have fun and party, but I like them to come home during the night, to the apartment I pay them to live in. Sara and Stella did great last weekend. 👍 But this dissapoints me. 👎

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Sara and Stella has passed 24 hours. I encurage the girls to go out, have fun and party, but I like them to come home during the night, to the apartment I pay them to live in. Sara and Stella did great last weekend. 👍 But this dissapoints me. 👎

I just hope they are okay, I always worry when the girls dont return home after so many hours.