B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #2

Noldus

33 minutes ago, ze81 said:

If feels like 1200 days😅.Pretty sure sadly she already have return rlc date marked for another "wonderfull" four months😬.

yes an eternity but as you said i have no doubt nora will ask her if she want return the next summer, the soup is too good

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sofie with a natural masturbation around 1100 with her guest next to her on the bed. Was nice to see as it was not a show.

Sofie secretly masturbated beside her friend this morning. It's not very often I like anything Sofie does, but this I had to praise. This is the kind of voyeurism I love to see!

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Like 1

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Sofie with a natural masturbation around 1100 with her guest next to her on the bed. Was nice to see as it was not a show.

I saw Sopie's masturbation, some boredom starts coming to this, masturbation of all the girls in the apartments at any time and more than anything without a real reason, RLC should take away the bonuses, so we really see who he masturbates to give you pleasure or earn a few euros

33 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I saw Sopie's masturbation, some boredom starts coming to this, masturbation of all the girls in the apartments at any time and more than anything without a real reason, RLC should take away the bonuses, so we really see who he masturbates to give you pleasure or earn a few euros

I find it hard to believe Sophie can masturbate without hysterical moaning.

How many would like to know if Fake Fiby is like a Timex watch ? Can she take a licking and then keep on ticking ? 

LMAO now that is some funny shit right there, as we all know the answer !!!! 🤣🤣🤣

See the source image

No Licking and not much Ticking. Batteries need to be replaced !!!!

• Like 1