B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #3

Noldus

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

not posting anything about what they do on the outside is pure BS.  like someone said, these girls are off the teet and able to fend for themselves!!

They are grown adults.  They don't need Babysitters following them around.  These girls have been around the RLC circuit for 4 years and nothing has happened to them yet.

Look at the Babysitters President Bone Spurs has following him around.  Kind of ridiculous looking for a grown adult.   

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Sono adulti cresciuti. Non hanno bisogno che le babysitter li seguano in giro. Queste ragazze sono in giro per il circuito RLC da 4 anni e non è ancora successo nulla.

Guarda il presidente Babysitter che Bone Spurs lo sta seguendo. Un po 'ridicolo alla ricerca di un adulto cresciuto.   

makes no sense with what you said before

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They are grown adults.  They don't need Babysitters following them around.  These girls have been around the RLC circuit for 4 years and nothing has happened to them yet.

Look at the Babysitters President Bone Spurs has following him around.  Kind of ridiculous looking for a grown adult.   

if they are grown adults who don't need babysitters following them around, then why is it CC's mission to babysit them.  that's hypocritical if you ask me.  i'm sorry, but i come from the old school, if you make your bed.....you have to lie in it.  not allowing posters to post what these girls are doing outside the apartment is ludicrous!!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Mauri said:

what do you mean?

what i meant by that saying is they show no fear for their actions and leave the apartments at 2, 3, 4 in the morning without even thinking twice about it.  they should be asleep at 2, 3, 4, in the morning and not scouring the streets for their next fix or hookup.

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

if they are grown adults who don't need babysitters following them around, then why is it CC's mission to babysit them.  that's hypocritical if you ask me.  i'm sorry, but i come from the old school, if you make your bed.....you have to lie in it.  not allowing posters to post what these girls are doing outside the apartment is ludicrous!!

It's not our job to babysit them.  I'd be quite happy to see RLC bring the B1,2,4 & 5 Apartments to a close and just get back to promoting couples like it was in the old days.  These Dime & Dozen Head Game Girls can find another occupation.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Because you and others don't f++cking know for sure---unless you or someone is following them around. All you do is speculate and disparage them and encourage others to do the same..  It does not matter what the hell they do outside the apartments--none of our damn business--We pay to see them inside the apartments--and that is it.....period.  

And some don't even pay to see them---just want to create problems here in CC for the rest of us and the girls. 

Edited by happyone
to add additional comments
  • Like 6

19 hours ago, Fagen said:

They are not leaving it was the b4 girls who have to clothes there

Thanks for the clarification. 

Nevertheless, I' m taking a break from RLC. My subscription's finally expired. 

It is good that Stella and Sara have visitors, but as a whole the amount of realistic content in RLC is simply not enough. Maybe, i will be back some day later, if RLC find the way back to more real life content again. 

• Upvote 2