Middle East War Reporting

itsme

22 minutes ago, happyone said:

You all can move to California and part of your tax dollars--about 98 million the first year--will go to help pay for illegal immigrants under the age of 25.--thanks to the Democratically controlled State

and our own citizens still suffer---the homeless situation getting worse for example

No thanks we've taken in 50,000 'irregular" (illegal) refugees from the US in the past two years.  

28 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I actually believe in a combination of the two.  But whatever.

We already have that in the U.S., just need some big improvements. I still believe Trump is the person to get that done, if he can get any cooperation from Congress. Unfortunately, Nancy Pelosi seems to be more interested in making political points than doing anything to benefit the American people.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

No thanks we've taken in 50,000 'irregular" (illegal) refugees from the US in the past two years.  

We've got plenty more to send you. You can even have Rep. Omar from Minnesota.  When Trudeau said Canada would welcome immigrants I thought we should have bused people who were crossing our southern border directly to Canada. :biggrin:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

We've got plenty more to send you. You can even have Rep. Omar from Minnesota.  When Trudeau said Canada would welcome immigrants I thought we should have bused people who were crossing our southern border directly to Canada. :biggrin:

None of them are from the southern border...rather they are from evil places like New York City :biggrin: