Middle East War Reporting

itsme

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Not a reader are you?

"Author's Comments: "Overall, health insurance coverage is critically important for cancer patients and survivors," said Han. "Even those who had private insurance coverage reported financial hardship, suggesting that the types of coverage and extent of patient cost-sharing are important too.""

You must not be a reader either, because you didn't read all my comment beyond my asking if people had insurance previous to the illness. 

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

You must not be a reader either, because you didn't read all my comment beyond my asking if people had insurance previous to the illness. 

I never said I was for Obamacare...I said insurance reform was not the solution.  Lobbing and funding by the medical industry of political campaigns  ..etc is the problem.

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

In Canada, if you need a hernia or some other non-life threatening surgery...up to six months.  Heart attack, Cancer...etc.  No wait at all.

So you just tolerate the pain for six months? There is not much of a wait for any type surgery in the U.S.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And those insurance costs can be lowered if we enact the correct reforms to our healthcare system, and still not have the waiting times for care that you have in the UK and Canada.

The lowest argument Americans always use is wait times.  It's a very lame one compared to going broke.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You two believe in government run healthcare and I believe in private run healthcare, so there is no way we will ever agree.  Nothing more to talk about.

I actually believe in a combination of the two.  But whatever.

You all can move to California and part of your tax dollars--about 98 million the first year--will go to help pay for illegal immigrants under the age of 25.--thanks to the Democratically controlled State

and our own citizens still suffer---the homeless situation getting worse for example

17 minutes ago, happyone said:

You all can move to California and part of your tax dollars--about 98 million the first year--will go to help pay for illegal immigrants under the age of 25.--thanks to the Democratically controlled State

and our own citizens still suffer---the homeless situation getting worse for example

Sorry, but I have no sympathy for Californians nor residents of high crime U.S. cities, since they keep reelecting the same stupid Democrat politicians to run things.