VoyeurLife

Amy3

Guest hacıvat
1 hour ago, Catmaster said:

Where have you got these VL apartment photos? Then I checked the site now, I got no access! 😞

vl have posted at their twitter account. ı have no hope you can get access.

5 hours ago, firewall said:

We're so close to going live at http://voyeurlife.com. We've been running streaming test and will be announcing a launch date very soon. Who knew writing a custom script from the ground up would be so hard

We're making sure it's PERFECT! Thanks to everyone for the support.

this is the last tweet

Script for a voyeur site? Sounds weird...

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Nope! Turns out creating a voyeur, especially in the face of competition, is not an easy thing to do. I think it will come once the major links get worked out. I think they may be a bit too perfectionist. At some point you just have to go for it and try to make corrections along the way. VHTV has been on for over 3 years and they are still far from perfect. 

I know it's easy to bash and make fun of Anthony, but I think he deserves a lot of credit for at least trying. This is a tough business. 

Me, I'm curious to see the quality of the cams and variety of talent. VHTV doesn't really give me any reason to join. Especially with the loss of the Latina apts. 

I know that the idea of real voyeurism is dead, so I have no expectations that his site will be an attempt at pure voyeurism, because no site can survive doing that anymore. 

The critics should remember that VHTV started with 3 pretty bad apts, no timeline, no archive, and no managers. 

The other big issue I'm curious about is how he plans to deal with CamCaps. To cap or not to cap, that is the question.

The biggest question that comes up to me is what can I expect from a site that has so far attracted attention without exception due to incorrect announcements. sign up for a subscription with such a trustworthy site?