VoyeurLife

Amy3

On 11/8/2019 at 12:46 PM, jabbath1987 said:

Their twitter is dead since November 1st. Maybe now the twitter guy is working on the site 😁

with all the tweets they have send during the last weeks they can take a break now 😁 but yes it's curious

• Haha 1

On 11/2/2019 at 1:59 PM, Robwin said:

Because he is biased and wants them to fail so VH stays open 😁😂😁

This is exactly what this Jabbath dude wants LOL LOL. Poor poor Jabbath, we all see what your ridiculously biased and anti intentions are for this new site and RLC.  I personally hope voyeurlife.com will be good, becasue vhtv is stupid and ridiculous now.

On 11/3/2019 at 6:07 AM, waldi said:

I'd like them to be successful, but everything depends what they  offer; so far, they hasn't launched the website yet and no one knows if they will ever start at all; therefore, debate is pointless 

On 11/3/2019 at 5:26 AM, Futuro said:

A new voyeur site is a good thing. People will have the choice to go there or to stay on VH. Unfortunately, some folks (mostly those who spend every minute of their daily life on VH) want it to fail. What are they afraid of?

Yea yea, we already know which two people here on camcaps...... who are the scared and afraid little cry babies! They are scared of a potentially successful new site, and that is it..... PERIOD!

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ah look Anthony is back 😂

Ahhhhhh look, Jabbath is snorting crack cocaine again!! For the last time dude..... I'm not anthony, and don't wanna be him or anybody else.  As soon as myself or anyone else gets in YOUR face and disagrees with you...... you come back with stupid ass theories or childish or pointless rhetoric. You cannot accept like an adult man, when other people disagree with you dude..... you are just ridiculously spineless. Get off whatever high horse YOU THINK YOU ARE ON, and come back to earth from whatever planet you are on. You are just a flat out strange dude!! You wanna suck up to lousy ass vhtv, then go ahead. I do not give a GOOD damn about anthony's site or his ass, whether he opens it or if he succeeds, and for sure don't give a damn about that stupid scum of the earth vhtv. I like realifecam...... for now at least.

They've been introducing a few more couples on their twitter the past few days.  They also say the houses are all wired up and going live soon.  We'll see.

Hopefully they can last longer than that freetocam and other similar one whose name I forgot.

1 hour ago, PPark said:

They've been introducing a few more couples on their twitter the past few days.  They also say the houses are all wired up and going live soon.  We'll see.

Hopefully they can last longer than that freetocam and other similar one whose name I forgot.

They have to get off the ground first.

• Like 1