VoyeurLife

Amy3

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did they talk to them already? 

I do not know. But for these participants no problem moving to more profitable project - according to their motivational and personal qualities.  If Sofi&Kirill have 1000$ per week (as they expected - probably promised at recruiting when they see that it would be in month = they stopped doing something for VH) = they will do a lot wild action for project. Without webcam. 

Just now, groomy said:

I do not know. But for these participants no problem moving to more profitable project - according to their motivational and personal qualities.  If Sofi&Kiril have 1000$ per week (as they expected - probably promised at recruiting when they see that it would be in month = they stopped doing something for VH) = they will do a lot wild action for project. Without webcam. 

Yes but I doubt Anthony has so much money...

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

It's quite a thing to accuse someone who decided to be a competitor of stealing money without providing any evidence to the audience at hand. I don't expect VHTV will do that. I actually hope that they don't. That is all internal personal business that is between VHTV and Anthony. Which, to me, makes what they did even worse. It's slanderous and unbecoming of a company to behave that way as a means to stifle a potential competitor. Recall that VHTV did this in response to Anthony's announcement of his site. If James wants to get into the dirt and tell us exactly how this theft occurred then he is welcome to do that I suppose, but that would require a full accounting of their business practices. If he is not willing to do that then he should be a man and accept that he made a bad investment, bad business decisions, and accept he own part and responsibilities for his losses and release Anthony of any wrong doing publicly, else the implication of slander will always exist and from my view will prevail over the idea that Anthony stole money from them. 

They accused him of that the day he announced that he was working on his own project.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Robwin said:

I think it's called being biased 😁

No. I just thought at the beginning when you start a site you are not so big in business you can pay so much. Of course I do not know his financial situation. But when it is true what groomy said and he needed VH money I do not think he has much. But maybe there is an investor behind it or so. We will see next month...

He no longer can use the same cams VH uses in the USA as the manufacturer was put under Embargo from Trump. So when you make business with them you commit a crime in the USA. Wonder if he knows? 

26 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

No. I just thought at the beginning when you start a site you are not so big in business you can pay so much. Of course I do not know his financial situation. But when it is true what groomy said and he needed VH money I do not think he has much. But maybe there is an investor behind it or so. We will see next month...

He no longer can use the same cams VH uses in the USA as the manufacturer was put under Embargo from Trump. So when you make business with them you commit a crime in the USA. Wonder if he knows? 

He may have found a way to solve the Ukrainian-style problem. 

10 minutes ago, alt0na_O7 said:

He may have found a way to solve the Ukrainian-style problem. 

The thing is when the president puts companies on that list no US company is allowed to do business with them. That is the reason why Google no longer does business with Huawei. They want to but they would break a law when they do. So when Anthonys company is registered in the USA he is not allowed to make business with HikVision (Manufacturer of VH cams)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

The thing is when the president puts companies on that list no US company is allowed to do business with them. That is the reason why Google no longer does business with Huawei. They want to but they would break a law when they do. So when Anthonys company is registered in the USA he is not allowed to make business with HikVision (Manufacturer of VH cams)

Am sure HikVision are not the only maker of cams.