B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic September #5 / October #1

the people on this forum need to lighten up!  the majority of you take RLC way too seriously!!  i'm not going anywhere and when i have something to say about what i read and how i feel about it, then i'm going to say it.  there is no need for Harley bashing simply because you disagree with what i say.  you all want people blowing snowflakes up these girls asses no matter what they do, and trust me.....there are far more of you type of people on this forum then those of us that are willing to try and keep some kind of checks and balances about RLC!!

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the people on this forum need to lighten up!  the majority of you take RLC way too seriously!!  i'm not going anywhere and when i have something to say about what i read and how i feel about it, then i'm going to say it.  there is no need for Harley bashing simply because you disagree with what i say.  you all want people blowing snowflakes up these girls asses no matter what they do, and trust me.....there are far more of you type of people on this forum then those of us that are willing to try and keep some kind of checks and balances about RLC!!

You're truely a parody!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Besides an Ignore List for these little tiffs, here's a hint about a new feature that we've added so we can all wear out our mouse buttons: check the heart icon at the right... 😉

i see the downvote is back, i remember all the problem we had on the forum with this button before, don't know if it's a good thing to see this button back, exept give more tension on the forum i don't see a good utility to have this button

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, firewall said:

i see the downvote is back, i remember all the problem we had on the forum with this button before, don't know if it's a good thing to see this button back

Between the Ignore Function and this new feature, our bases should be covered without getting so damn picky about every little thing said that offends us. Most of us oldsters preferred that "Wild West" aspect of the old board. There's always RLCF, which is polite and tame (though a bit too civilized for my taste), and then again, if you don't want to see posts made by a personal forum "enemy," there is always the Ignore List in your Account settings menu. Mods would much rather deal with eliminating Spam and Illegal posts than trying to smooth over these petty grievances among members.

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Settle Down.  You guys take this RLC stuff too seriously.  I have said it at least 50 times or more over the last few years.  If you don't like what a Member Posts then simply add them to your Ignore List.  

When a Member posts I could care less if she fell off a cliff tomorrow,   it's only a common phrase that has been around for Century's. Even I have said it few times throughout my life on this earth.

StnCld--there is nothing wrong with saying I could care less if she fell off a cliff tomorrow,.  It is the other comment She's a fucking drunk, drug addicted, _ _ _ _ _!! that is not necessary and uncalled for IMO

• Like 1

Just now, Noldus said:

I recommend that everyone send admin is PM who wants HFB removed

We should start a poll, replace the mods with someone that doesn't have "Wild West" as an ideal state! (Seriously, read above 👆).

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I recommend that everyone send admin a PM who wants HFB removed

why you want him be removed, personaly i have no problem with him he make me more laugh than angry, just need to take him not serious

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I actually think you used to point out unpopulare truths, but now you have no idea anymore, you're shooting at the moon.

19 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Between the Ignore Function and this new feature, our bases should be covered without getting so damn picky about every little thing said that offends us. Most of us oldsters preferred that "Wild West" aspect of the old board. There's always RLCF, which is polite and tame (though a bit too civilized for my taste), and then again, if you don't want to see posts made by a personal forum "enemy," there is always the Ignore List in your Account settings menu. Mods would much rather deal with eliminating Spam and Illegal posts than trying to smooth over these petty grievances among members.

Good--no need for the Rants section--from now on we can all follow Harley's example and say whatever the fuck we want to about the tenants and the other members. 😏

• Like 1