Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #4

happyone

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

It's not the size of the bird that counts but how you use it.

When we are young without sexual experience there were discussions what woman would prefer?

Short and thick or long and thin?

We understood later when we got an sexual experience that women prefer long and thick 😎

1 hour ago, rado07 said:

This relationship is different from the others in recent weeks
The new boy considers whether he can withstand the onslaught of Masha
I think Masha is too wild for him

She is brutal on a dick. Dick couldn't do anything for a week after Masha's patented upside down BJ on the side of the front couch. Hope he packed a lunch, because she  is on a short cycle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happyone said:

unintelligible or meaningless speech or writing; nonsense .(probably caused by google translation) 😏

1. I using google too to write English and it's more hard to translate from\to my language more then European languages 

2. about whom you talking?  

1 hour ago, dogmycat said:

She is brutal on a dick. Dick couldn't do anything for a week after Masha's patented upside down BJ on the side of the front couch. Hope he packed a lunch, because she  is on a short cycle.

There was no any BJ Dick just fucked her mouth deep and strong 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, happyone said:

gibberish mostly 😏

the boy is Italian, tell me the truth, you can't stay long without offending someone, I think it's stronger than your will, you're poor

Sont nouveaux amant n'a pas l'endurance ni le calibre de c'est prédécesseurs et pourtant Masha à l'air d'apprécier, elle est pourtant très exigeante sur la performance d'habitude.

Peut-être qu'elle aime la saucisse italienne.  😊

Are new lovers have neither the stamina nor the caliber of it’s predecessors and yet Masha seems to appreciate it, yet it is very demanding on the performance usually.

Maybe she likes Italian sausage.