Masha General Chat Topic 2019 September #4

happyone

3 minutes ago, hockeylover14150 said:

Who are these guys she is fucking. Are they friends. I wish i knew girls where i could just spend the weekend having sex

You need to start getting out more often--they are out there (at least when I was younger)  😏

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, happyone said:

You need to start getting out more often--they are out there (at least when I was younger)  😏

Or depending on your age, if you "satisfy"  the ones you meet along the way with  ..you will always be able to get back in, when your paths cross again.

Not always but at least you will have a lot of friends with benefits along life's path.

• Like 1

Masha is putting the "medicine" in white cats cuts,that Realky doesn't work,so much months and the cuts only got worst.I mean one visit to Vet wouldn't put her broke,the animal needs to be proper healed,Probrbay the vet would give some antibiotics and some medicine to put in cuts and cover the cat cuts with some bandage that we couldn't remove by himself,the brown cat doesn't help..always liking the cuts of the other one.

10 hours ago, ze81 said:

Masha is putting the "medicine" in white cats cuts,that Realky doesn't work,so much months and the cuts only got worst.I mean one visit to Vet wouldn't put her broke,the animal needs to be proper healed,Probrbay the vet would give some antibiotics and some medicine to put in cuts and cover the cat cuts with some bandage that we couldn't remove by himself,the brown cat doesn't help..always liking the cuts of the other one.

Get the Cats Declawed.  Problem Solved.  :biggrin:

Just now, rebliz said:

Looks that she went out at night once or twice every week for fishing/hunting meal for the weekends 

Hehe,well a lot of single people do that.Fingers crossed she can "catch" a Woman this time😁.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1