Misty (2019) Part #2

nicsjom

3 hours ago, waldi said:

according to twitter, she's leaving the project

Bloody hell that return never lasted long. Another hopeful love match then eh wow. Well wish her all the luck in the world and trust she finds what she's looking for.đź’•đź‘Ť

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well that was to expect watching them lately. Take care, Misty 💖

St. Petersburg era is over. Now there are no apartments from this glorious city.

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Bloody hell that return never lasted long. Another hopeful love match then eh wow. Well wish her all the luck in the world and trust she finds what she's looking for.đź’•đź‘Ť

Only Mira&Henry have good comeback and still in VHTV.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

it isn't a life changing type of projects, rather just a way to ear easy money; that works only for short term, as people get bored very quickly and request for a new participants to appear all the time; this is one of reasons most of comebacks weren't successful imo.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2019 at 12:37 PM, Robwin said:

Yep, have always said comebacks very rarely work out.

Once you have hit the apex of anything in life there is actually nowhere else to go.

I would like to think that VH was just a way of entertaining us perverts and that she has other lifesklls.

We all can have sex whenever and wherever we want (if physically possible)but it's not exactly mentally challenging.

There could be participants  on here who are highly intelligent and don't actually care if you see their vagina's or penise's.

I would love to think that Misty and any other participants who have moved on are capable of achieving much more in their personal lives

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Once you have hit the apex of anything in life there is actually nowhere else to go.

I would like to think that VH was just a way of entertaining us perverts and that she has other lifesklls.

We all can have sex whenever and wherever we want (if physically possible)but it's not exactly mentally challenging.

There could be participants  on here who are highly intelligent and don't actually care if you see their vagina's or penise's.

I would love to think that Misty and any other participants who have moved on are capable of achieving much more in their personal lives

Yep I truly hope so but let's hope all the footage out there in the great ether of the internet doesn't come back in their future and bite them on the bum hard.