B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #3 / October #1

Noldus

23 minutes ago, Sergio said:

who knows where Aria keeps her boyfriend when she's not in this apartment, it's really a mystery

who cares where Aria keeps her fuck buddy!  i was told that they had sex last night and there was nothing emotional about it, and that Aria looked like...let's just get this over with so I can go to sleep.  pretty sad if you ask me.

of course Naomi and I assume Amber, Molly & Mindy were out with their fuck buddies last night...nothing new there and to be honest, that is the way I preferred it when I was a member.

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

who cares where Aria keeps her fuck buddy!  i was told that they had sex last night and there was nothing emotional about it, and that Aria looked like...let's just get this over with so I can go to sleep.  pretty sad if you ask me.

of course Naomi and I assume Amber, Molly & Mindy were out with their fuck buddies last night...nothing new there and to be honest, that is the way I preferred it when I was a member.

LMAO  There you go again with I was told---funny that is exactly correct--your contact, informant is feeding you what you want to hear--

Like I said before---IMO just making you appear more foolish accepting what someone else says without proper vetting and verification and then repeating the falsehoods. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Eh no, if you say she is doing a show I will agree with you but Naomi don't fake her bates.

She is not Fiby who will cheat the audience, nor she is Serafima who only did tease and bait.

Either she teases & bait (usually when she teases, she will hide her pussy), stopped and sleep or she will do it until she comes for real.

Naomi is just a show girl like Sophie but with big tits,she plays with cams exactly like the others,anything with dudes it's done outside,off cams,she even uses the bathroom bright lights to mess with cam in bedroom..just clones,almost nothing they do is genuine or spontaneous,in the house of course,when they are outside Pretty surely they stop being clones,show girls and become normal womans that have fun with girls,dudes etc.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Naomi is just a show girl like Sophie but with big tits,she plays with cams exactly like the others,anything with dudes it's done outside,off cams,she even uses the bathroom bright lights to mess with cam in bedroom..just clones,almost nothing they do is genuine or spontaneous,in the house of course,when they are outside Pretty surely they stop being clones,show girls and become normal womans that have fun with girls,dudes etc.

This whole thing is really disappointing.  I thought that RLC finally realized with Sara and Stelle how important it is that they really live in the apartments. 

I find it particularly absurd that Arias BF does not stay in the apartment. That makes absolutely no sense. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

This whole thing is really disappointing.  I thought that RLC finally realized with Sara and Stelle how important it is that they really live in the apartments. 

I find it particularly absurd that Arias BF does not stay in the apartment. That makes absolutely no sense. 

Image result for muppets theater critics gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, happyone said:

LMAO  There you go again with I was told---funny that is exactly correct--your contact, informant is feeding you what you want to hear--

Like I said before---IMO just making you appear more foolish accepting what someone else says without proper vetting and verification and then repeating the falsehoods. 

let me just say that i trust this persons opinion far more than i would ever trust yours!!  to you it's all real, all sensual, all emotional, all their boyfriends, all they do and no matter what they do is all OK with me...that is your mentality!!

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

thank god!!

55 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

let me just say that i trust this persons opinion far more than i would ever trust yours!!  to you it's all real, all sensual, all emotional, all their boyfriends, all they do and no matter what they do is all OK with me...that is your mentality!!

That is probably 100% correct--because anyone that you can mold, influence, and manipulate to believe as you do and do your bidding is very trustworthy--until they figure out they are being used. 😏

• Like 1

Just now, happyone said:

That is probably 100% correct--because anyone that you can mold, influence, and manipulate to believe as you do and do your bidding is very trustworthy--until they figure out they are being used. 😏

LOL once again you show your ignorance of myself and my source.  my source has been a member of RLC and started way back in the day when I did and has probably been a member of CC even longer than most of you.  this person knows all about what goes on with these girls and then some.  i trust this person with all my heart.  what is said on this forum is just a snippet of what goes on in a 24 hour period on RLC.  i can assure you that i'm not using this person at all.  this person came to me because they like my style on this forum and agree with things i have posted for a long time.  so get your facts straight or don't say anything at all you brown stick 🙂

57 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL once again you show your ignorance of myself and my source.  my source has been a member of RLC and started way back in the day when I did and has probably been a member of CC even longer than most of you.  this person knows all about what goes on with these girls and then some.  i trust this person with all my heart.  what is said on this forum is just a snippet of what goes on in a 24 hour period on RLC.  i can assure you that i'm not using this person at all.  this person came to me because they like my style on this forum and agree with things i have posted for a long time.  so get your facts straight or don't say anything at all you brown stick 🙂

Prince Lying GIF - Prince Lying GIFs