B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 September #3 / October #1

Noldus

il y a 6 minutes, corvette84 a dit :

Naomi doing another fake bate.🤬

Eh no, if you say she is doing a show I will agree with you but Naomi don't fake her bates.

She is not Fiby who will cheat the audience, nor she is Serafima who only did tease and bait.

Either she teases & bait (usually when she teases, she will hide her pussy), stopped and sleep or she will do it until she comes for real.

And maybe some of us may notice, whenever Naomi uses the bedroom toilet, she will usually face the camera.

And she does not turn on the tap, which fulfills the kink of some of the pervs here :biggrin:

So she is actually fine IMO, a positive for the project but like Sofie, she should not stay too long.

19 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Eh no, if you say she is doing a show I will agree with you but Naomi don't fake her bates.

She is not Fiby who will cheat the audience, nor she is Serafima who only did tease and bait.

Either she teases & bait (usually when she teases, she will hide her pussy), stopped and sleep or she will do it until she comes for real.

from someone that watched Naomi in the beginning....I have to disagree with you.  I've seen Naomi fake a lot of her bates!!

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

from someone that watched Naomi in the beginning....I have to disagree with you.  I've seen Naomi fake a lot of her bates!!

Maybe you are right but I am not sure if we are talking about the same thing here.

I just watched her replay about minutes ago, I think she had an orgasm but probably not that intense.

IMO tease & bait isn't really faking bate, Serafima teased a lot but she always made sure she stopped herself from going further.

Fiby would rub and moan for 30-40 minutes but as long as the audience isn't blind, it was clear she was faking-a-bate. Can't really say that of Naomi.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Maybe you are right but I am not sure if we are talking about the same thing here.

I just watched her replay about minutes ago, I think she had an orgasm but probably not that intense.

IMO tease & bait isn't really faking bate, Serafima teased a lot but she always made sure she stopped herself from going further.

Fiby would rub and moan for 30-40 minutes but as long as the audience isn't blind, it was clear she was faking-a-bate. Can't really say that of Naomi.

you have to remember STM that I haven't watched anything live on RLC in a long....long time and maybe things have changed but from what I've read and from what I've been told, it's pretty much the same way as it was when I quit watching and that's been over 30 months ago.  you maybe right, as I have nothing to compare it to!

6 hours ago, SierraTM said:

And maybe some of us may notice, whenever Naomi uses the bedroom toilet, she will usually face the camera.

And she does not turn on the tap, which fulfills the kink of some of the pervs here :biggrin:

So she is actually fine IMO, a positive for the project but like Sofie, she should not stay too long.

I've noticed. 😉

• Haha 1