Monsoon & Marley (2019) Part#2

Personally, I always liked the "A la carte" idea for both RLC and VHTV, where you would pay to subscribe for only the tenants you appreciate. Full menu accounts could sell at a reduced price, but the sites would rope in the money from people who don't want to pay for the whole enchilada.

10 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Personally, I always liked the "A la carte" idea for both RLC and VHTV, where you would pay to subscribe for only the tenants you appreciate. Full menu accounts could sell at a reduced price, but the sites would rope in the money from people who don't want to pay for the whole enchilada.

i asked this question today to VH and they answered me it's planned in the future, rlc should think about that also

you pay for the apartments you want to watch and i am sure more people will suscribe to vh or rlc

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I personally think Leora is totally boring

Not in the past, she wasn't. She's not showing her complex personality now. Everything about RLC is about sex; not real life. VHTV has a similar problem. None of the tenants have any hobbies, talents, skills other than masturbating and fucking. They're competing with cam-whore sites way too much. At the risk of going off topic, I'm somewhat in agreement with the naysayers, but I do appreciate that VHTV is kind to our site, and I consider CamCaps and VHTV to be allies with a Joint Operating Agreement of sorts. RLC can go suck eggs, but I really enjoyed many of their tenants.

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

I can tell you hobbies of nearly every tenant on VHTV...

Roll this in the VHTV general thread. I'll be looking for violins, guitars, trombones, books on philosophy, sewing cloth, doll making, weird sculptures, auto-body work, rehearsing lines for a play, paints and easels, or even just dressing up for an outside job. You know, talented girl-next-door stuff.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Roll this in the VHTV general thread. I'll be looking for violins, guitars, trombones, books on philosophy, sewing cloth, doll making, weird sculptures, auto-body work, rehearsing lines for a play, paints and easels, or even just dressing up for an outside job. You know, talented girl-next-door stuff.

Will do when I have time