B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

2026 Sara left with her bf and all her belongings after 93 days in B1

Thank you Sara - for all your sex with the girls and your boyfriends...
I wish you all the best, safe trip where every you go, and take care

Welcome back 😉 

Don't ever come back Sara unless it's in a Couple apt or a Couples on Vacation apt......stay the frick away from the GOV's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Moi en tous les cas, je ne suis pas de ceux qui souhaitent un bon retour à Sara ,  je ne parle même pas de revenir à RLC, elle peut rester là où elle est....Au Plaisir de ne plus la revoir  !!!!!!!

Amen......I'll drink to that!!

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Harley..unfortunately there isn't an icon in the new set up for 'Utter bollocks' so here

Image result for bollocksYou need to ditch your source because this here is what he talks...

LMAO I was told many more things and it definitely happened.  she has told both Naomi and Aria about it and on one trip back from the hall bathroom she stoped by the kitchen and after giving Naomi a hug from behind she even simulated how either Sara or the Fungus or probably both, got down on their knees and ate her out.  Look Naga, you are a grown ass man and if want to continue to let RLC keep slipping it to you, then that's fine by me!!

P.S.  did you watch the replay of Jessica's shower after she got up???   after that shower she had the cleanest pussy in Barcelona.  no lab rat is going to find any DNA on that garage!!!

i would like to finish catching up but i just looked at the clock and I am way late to the pregame show at my son's house for game 2 of the playoffs!!  I'll catch up later tonight or sometime in the morning.

NTS......P7

Il y a 5 heures, firewall a dit :

don't know now when we will see some sex in this master bedroom...could be in many months

yes this can probably happen and when that fxxking Serafima was around, I DID NOT even see her spread her legs ONCE on the master bedroom bed.

NOT FXXKING ONCE!!!

And right now, is it just me or are we all seeing 8 FUCKING REPLAYS OF THREE GIRLS DOING NOTHING ON THE COUCH??????????

Edit: Sorry, I realised this post is on the wrong thread, my bad.

Edited by SierraTM
wrong thread
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

And right now, is it just me or are we all seeing 8 FUCKING REPLAYS OF THREE GIRLS DOING NOTHING ON THE COUCH??????????

Edit: Sorry, I realised this post is on the wrong thread, my bad.

It's still a good post.

7 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I feel sorry for the local licquer shop owner...Their profits are really gonna suffer and they might have to close...😏

So true.. it got so bad with the beautiful Sara (best fuck on this site ever!!) that she quit using a glass the last three nights and just drank out of the bottle.

By the way.. as a west coast time zone USA member of RLC I see everything after many of our friends on here go to bed. Jessica was not wanting Sara's BF to join them in the bathtub. As a matter of fact he initially got in only because Sara wanted him in with her and he got in wearing his underwear. Sara took it off to show Jessica his cock while Sara played with it. And frankly Jessica did like the size of it when he got hard. But Jessica is not the kind to fuck another woman's BF regardless of how strong the relationship is. Now, having said that, I am not going to be surprised if they hook up before Jessica leaves now that Sara has left. The question is.. on cam or not?

With regard to the guy fucking Debby... Sara asked him if he had fucked Debby. He said yes. Sara then asked if he used a condom and he said no. Sara got mad for about 30 minutes, shunned him then went on to fuck him bareback the rest of the stay.