B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

37 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Two worries: Amber arrives with a small suitcase, is it proportional to his stay? But the most serious is whether jess will try to import the nonsense of Sof and Nao here. This apartment is the flagship, please no stupid show. Quelle beauté cette Amber !

Thank you Jessica, for introducing the new girls to the massage and show-girls! I'm sure Jessica means it in a nice way, it's just that she (and her guests) views RLC more like chaturbate, and has offered very little real life in her 2 stays here. I hope this doesn't ruin the developement of the new girls. Of course they had to overlap with Jessica, and not Sara. 🤦‍♂️

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Thank you Jessica, for introducing the new girls to the massage and show-girls! I'm sure Jessica means it in a nice way, it's just that she (and her guests) views RLC more like chaturbate, and has offered very little real life in her 2 stays here. I hope this doesn't ruin the developement of the new girls. Of course they had to overlap with Jessica, and not Sara. 🤦‍♂️

Lets hope Amber and mindy don't get "sucked" by way of work of Jess and Naomi,would really suck seing the two girls in same the lame vulgar shows.Nothing against a welcome diner and chat,Just hope after it that b1 continues good and b2..to suck as always and girls stay there most of time.

• Like 2