B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #2

1 hour ago, keeper31 said:

There are currently 21 Women, 6 Men with 6 couple apartments (if you count Hakeem). Seems like a fair distribution, unfortunately they don't all act naturally. The shows do bore me but except for Asia and Hakeem, the couples pretty much seem couples.

That's sarcasm, isn't it? 😉 Let us be honest, RLC has in just one apartment exactly as many girls as there are guys in the entire rest of the project. The whole thing is the exact opposite of balanced. 

Funny is that this isn't even RLC's biggest problem. Much more tragic is that RLC has far too few interesting personalities in the project. The whole thing becomes obvious when you consider how boring RLC has become just after the disappearance of Stella and Sara. RLC Need some new People that are connected in the area of the apartment. Some real people, with real friend and REAL LIFE. It is simply not worth watching an apartment like B2 or B4, because you know exactly what's going to happen. It is the same bullshit every day and not even realistic.

The best thing that RLC could improve in the short term is to replace B4 with a roomate concept. Real friends like Kristy and the Angles (including real BF) would be the best. The B4 apartment simply has no sense in its current shape. Also for B1 and B2 they should only cast girls who are really willing to continue live their lives in the project. No more shows (especially no pseudo lesbian shows) anymore. 

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

Have you seen B4 lately?

B4 is the most useless place RLC has. Seven girls waiting like in prison until they can finally disappear again. Like I said. It would be best to kick out all the girls and replace the apartment with a roommate concept. RLC should leave the whole thing to Kristy. She had together with the Angles the best place before the end of all the russian apartments. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Things really don't look good to b1,seems the new girls will be closely bond with the shows girls of b2,no more Sara,Stella with boyfriends..just girls doing that stuff outside and then doing lame shows in cams.Realky had hopes the new girls wouldn't get involved in b2 girls nonsenses But it hapened exactly the opposite..specialy with Amber.Only real hopes is that Naomi,Jessica will leave soon.And Aria.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Things really don't look good to b1,seems the new girls will be closely bond with the shows girls of b2,no more Sara,Stella with boyfriends..just girls doing that stuff outside and then doing lame shows in cams.Realky had hopes the new girls wouldn't get involved in b2 girls nonsenses But it hapened exactly the opposite..specialy with Amber.Only real hopes is that Naomi,Jessica will leave soon.And Aria.

Honestly, RLC should restart all GOV apartments. The way it is now, it will be just a waste of money. 

I had hoped that with Stella and Sara in B1 also Jessica would switch to the REAL LIFE side. That was a mistake. Anyway, it was exciting to see Sara and Stella and I don't regret the extra money I paid to RLC. Only now it's over again and for what's going on there now, it's not worth the money. Too bad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

il y a 14 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Aria is not for this project. Her last stay was "meh" as best, minimal action just lots of lazing around.

I hope she leaves within a month.

2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Aria is not for this project. Her last stay was "meh" as best, minimal action just lots of lazing around.

I hope she leaves within a month.

To be fair Aria in he first time was with boyfriend in cams many times and did a lot more than Jessica,Naomi ever did.But this time she is being very diferent(for worst),feels like a employer,pupil of Naomi than anything else.

Il y a 2 heures, keeper31 a dit :

There are currently 21 Women, 6 Men with 6 couple apartments (if you count Hakeem). Seems like a fair distribution, unfortunately they don't all act naturally. The shows do bore me but except for Asia and Hakeem, the couples pretty much seem couples.

Please be reminded that 7 of them are currently DOING NOTHING in B4.