Leora - General Chat Topic September/October 2019 #7

Aussie_oi_oi

6 minutes ago, HassanVersace said:

sorry for being late , but what happend with Paul ? I want see Leora having sex with others guys 🙂

She videocalls with him everyday,several times per day.Nothing hapenned,she just moved(vacations)alone to this house for some months and Paul and pet stayed in Russia,gess soon they will reunited again.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Not wishing to put a dampener on imminent proceedings with regard " The Little One " But if her tenure is as suspected a 90 day visa,then she will only be around for a maximum of twenty seven days more, as she will sadly have to leave by 11 November.

Perhaps, being the good natured person she is, she will give you all a memorable last month, as when the Russian apartment was shut down unceremoniously there was no time for folks to adapt to the loss.

If I've read the Government web site correctly, and assuming she is on a 90 day visa she's got to be out of the country a few days before the expiry date then she'll be able to return after 180 days, so at least we now know there is going to be an end to her wonderful presence

As for closing the Russian projects, and knowing how ruthless RLC can be I don't think any of the tenants knew until the plug was actually pulled, also if anyone remembers she was enjoying her birthday and literally just before the shut down she sat on the GR sofa to take phone call.

Leora having some foresight knowing all good things come to an end eventually had already found a new nest long before the end and I think it's safe to assume that's where Paul went at weekends while she looked after us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

Leora having some foresight knowing all good things come to an end eventually had already found a new nest long before the end and I think it's safe to assume that's where Paul went at weekends while she looked after us.

I seem to remember that when I suggested he was setting up another place to work from, and that perhaps they had another apartment, certain people on the forum accused me of having a vivid imagination and of being an alarmist....I wasn’t far wrong was I ?  😁

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Newark52 said:

If I've read the Government web site correctly, and assuming she is on a 90 day visa she's got to be out of the country a few days before the expiry date then she'll be able to return after 180 days, so at least we now know there is going to be an end to her wonderful presence

As for closing the Russian projects, and knowing how ruthless RLC can be I don't think any of the tenants knew until the plug was actually pulled, also if anyone remembers she was enjoying her birthday and literally just before the shut down she sat on the GR sofa to take phone call.

Agreed on most points. Nobody was seen packing -- there were no good signs that the tenants were prepared. Most of us CamCaps members were aware of Russia's pending regulations, but I didn't expect RLC do it until this Autumn when the new Internet laws went into effect. Except for Maya's apartment, I suspect the RLC apartments were perhaps too pricey for most of the tenants to retain. I suspect we'll just need to be curious about RLC's  radical haircut.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I seem to remember that when I suggested he was setting up another place to work from, and that perhaps they had another apartment, certain people on the forum accused me of having a vivid imagination and of being an alarmist....I wasn’t far wrong was I ?  😁

Vivid imaginations and alarmist thinking is apparently an important qualification for CamCaps membership. :biggrin:

• Like 4