Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

26 minutes ago, firewall said:

the answer i got the other day about to change this shiity cam in the living room in sofi/kirill apart was:

There was no camera some time ago.
There is a camera now!
Give us time and we will improve the quality of the broadcast.

a big lol i am talking about the living room camera not this kitchen cam nobody care

it's minimum 2 months i am waiting they change this shit camera in the living room and this is the only answer i got "pathetic"

sofi1.thumb.jpg.be93a1efe4641e5f921f84813293aa6e.jpg

happy with this great video quality @Voyeur House TV ?

the camera is not the same model of the other two in the living room and you can see the difference of quality and it's 2 months it's like this !

this camera was in the other side before and she is here now this is the only thing they did on 2 months ! great job

Sorry to say but you are wrong in there and support said the right thing
This cam you put the photo is a new one that is the same model (type) then the one over the cabinet. You can see that by the watermark style on both and compare with the watermark on Nº 4. Also you can compare the watermark from the photos on 15/11 from that cam position to see the difference

1110423734_bandicam2019-11-1601-29-00-885.thumb.jpg.5c239e4402a151c99fdd8409ebc1e049.jpg

And in fact a cam in this position is new.. Placed few days ago as you can check by archive

The first one that was there was the one they removed from guest room (Nº 9). And then that guy relocate the cam again in the guest room and replace it by the one in the photo

That place have 4 cams like that 2,3,5 and 11

Just now, firewall said:

wrong or not this living room camera in the corner of the couch is a shit they are just incompetent for doing a correct work

That why i said VH should close this place for this shitty job they have done and keep doing it. Both cams are shitty (3 and 5)
Probably they spend all the money in alcohol for the gang 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

That why i said VH should close this place for this shitty job they have done and keep doing it. Both cams are shitty (3 and 5)
Probably they spend all the money in alcohol for the gang 

i am sure if they put the same camera model there is on the left on the tv with the cam 3 and 5 the problem will be solved

Capture-2019-11-21-00-34-46-292.jpg

this is not the same camera model and this one on the right (cam 3 and 5) is really shit and this big projector of light not help too

1 minute ago, firewall said:

i am sure if they put the same camera model there is on the left on the tv with the cam 3 and 5 the problem will be solved

Capture-2019-11-21-00-34-46-292.jpg

this is not the same camera model and this one on the right (cam 3 and 5) is really shit 

You said what i said :biggrin:
Probably they don't want to have their fake and the paid shows with good quality on VH

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

This fucking ridiculous.  this has been going on since I re-subscribed.  Wonder if anyone is going to get credited.  :biggrin:

Support told me the massive problems right now are because they are fixing something now. Some places for me got better already. Realm45 seems good for now for example. Don't get angry at me I just say what I got told 😁

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Kjeld Carlsen said:

We are having lags & freezes issues right now. Please bear with us while we fix them. – Support

right now ?????

My last update (From about an hour ago) is they are still working on it but it should already be a little better. For me at the moment it is okay. Can you confirm?

10 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Mi última actualización (desde hace aproximadamente una hora) es que todavía están trabajando en ello, pero ya debería estar un poco mejor. Para mí en este momento está bien. ¿Puedes confirmar?

I am right now with camera 3 of Kira's apartment and wrong.