Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

8 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I find it interesting how none of the mods here really follow VHTV in the sense of posting comments very much. Sure StnClld does a bit, but he's not really paying much attention or really involved very much and Moos, who is really sort of supposed to be the VHTV mod only ever has rather negative things to say about VHTV or speaks to other french people. I suppose Inna sense we have a default sub-mod, but meh! Anyways, just interesting that's all. 

I wonder what can make you think that I am more a moderator of VHTV than others knowing that I have never been a member of this site, my comments in this part of the forum are only done by what I can read or see on the forum, and a little bit of what I know about the participants

We are a team of 4 moderators with 1 Admin, we are all moderators of CC and its contents

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Point remains, none of you guys really give a shit about VHTV. Which of course makes the deal make even more sense. Tea parties can be fun, but after a while something more exciting has to happen or people start to realize they are just drinking air and start looking for the door. 

It was not a criticism, just a fact
and from what I can see, it does not bring more premium member for the site, it adds a lot of commentary by forum member who are generally quite disappointed to have only "fakes" shows and this push some apartments to do anything and everything to try to make concurrency, 
For me, if it did not work well for Spygasm or even Camarads, why would it work better for VHTV?

26 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I just think it's interesting how none of the mods really follow along with VHTV.  The reason I said that about you, is because at the time you became a nod, you were somewhat regular in the VHTV forums and when you became a mod you slipped back and landed in RLC land. VHTV gets sloppy seconds from the mods here. You guys depend on a few members to keep the peace and alert the authorities if needed. We're an afterthought to the leaders here. We need a mod. The choice is clearly obvious, me. 😁

I think you think you know things but in fact it is not the case, the only moderator who follows or followed VHTV is Thestarider but all moderators follow CC :biggrin:
I have always been a premium member of RLC whether before or after I become moderator on the forum
I took part in the VHTV forum when I had a free premium account and I participate from time to time too but it's still quite rare
I'm not a member of Camarads, Voyeur House.com or maybe Voyeur life, but that will not stop us from doing our moderator work like we can do for RLC or VHTV
At the moment we are not doing that badly so I do not think we need to make any changes in our functioning
For me, I think I know why you really want to become a moderator and I do not think that's the reason for becoming a moderator

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Please tell me why? I'll tell you if you are correct.

You're almost in open war against a certain member of this forum, becoming a moderator would allow you to finally have more power than this member because you think he has more than you right now
this is only a superiority complex than the sake of the VHTV forum
this is just my point of view by reading your comments, his comments and comments from all the members who participate in VHTV forum, because yes we read them for the most part :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

You're almost in open war against a certain member of this forum, becoming a moderator would allow you to finally have more power than this member because you think he has more than you right now
this is only a superiority complex than the sake of the VHTV forum
this is just my point of view by reading your comments, his comments and comments from all the members who participate in VHTV forum, because yes we read them for the most part :biggrin:

The day she becomes a mod is the day I will delete my account 🤯

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You can't delete your account, they can only disable your access to your account. It will always exist. 

So when we die we will always exist on here then, wow, immortality is real then😇

• Like 2

Don't know who really wants to be a mod or not but what i know is that not everyone have the "skills",mindset to be one,a mod should not be (in my view)any ex cc user,ex user,or any other forum the sam, mainky because he,her wouldn't not be impartial and distant as needed and should be, in cc is obvious what staff have the right skills,mindset to be such thing.I would never be a mod in any forum(even if i had that possibility)because i know how I am,and that i although can be impartial and not take things personal sometimes other times i would be the opposite..so i would do a bad job.In cc forum as in any other forum we have great mods,staff,users and probably some not so great..and of course that is a personal opinion and some will difer my view,or not lol.

• Thanks 1