Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

So if you ever hear it.. "caps lock" is the lock key above shift :biggrin:

I "suffer" a lot when i have to work on a french keyboard because all the symbols&numbers positions inverted 😤

i know this one :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Damn! See some still check their phones after every little thing they do, no matter if it was shit or not. 

me it's simple i have no smartphone 🙂 the problem is solved i am not tempted

9 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

My case.. I had upgraded my ram recently to 32Gb and stopped having crashes on Chrome 

Am trying to stop using chrome as it is not all that its cracked up to be, others are much lighter on resources. It is very difficult as one gets chrome fixed in your head as being the bees knees when it ain't. I still often open chrome just by habit lol. Even Edge now is vastly improved even though it is basically running on the chrome system. Think Google are believing too much of their own hype recently.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Am trying to stop using chrome as it is not all that its cracked up to be, others are much lighter on resources. It is very difficult as one gets chrome fixed in your head as being the bees knees when it ain't. I still often open chrome just by habit lol. Even Edge now is vastly improved even though it is basically running on the chrome system. Think Google are believing too much of their own hype recently.

Probably because a very long time habit, probably because more familiarized and used to the extensions but i'm not seeing using Edge (with exception to some usual tests i have to do) regularly in the next decade :biggrin: First will always be Firefox or Opera (that are in the next place of browsers i use)

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Probably because a very long time habit, probably because more familiarized and used to the extensions but i'm not seeing using Edge (with exception to some usual tests i have to do) regularly in the next decade :biggrin: First will always be Firefox or Opera (that are in the next place of browsers i use)

In other words any browser not using the chrome system lool, quite agree.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

In other words any browser not using the chrome system lool, quite agree.

Yes.. after give up on chrome.. will be any browser not using the chrome system.. but the one from microsoft only as the last resource 😄

6 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Only made for downloading a different browser after freshly installing Windows 😂

Microsoft Edge is heading toward Chrome.  (This is from August 20)

TECHCRUNCH.COM

Microsoft today launched the first beta builds of its new Chromium-based Edge browser for Windows and Mac. The new beta channel, which will see a new update roughly every six weeks, will join the existing dev and canary...