Voyeur-House.TV (2019) Part #2

12 hours ago, golfer06 said:

i haven't had much chance to watch lately so i don't know how bad the problems tech are. but the exodus of participants is not good! maybe a new payment method should be introduced? too many apts & not enough $ to go around it seems!

This problem has been highlighted by some many times but have been denigrated to either been causing trouble or labelled as trolls etc etc. by those with hidden agendas. Not worth going over it again as nothing will be done to rectify the alleged siphoning off of funds from the tenants, VH will just have to work it out for themselves why so many tenants just don't find it financially viable.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, waldi said:

do you know why all Colombians are offline?

Well their was problems with the streams already before the tech upgrade so I think maybe internet there is not good or the cams they use there not suitable to work with the tech stack of VHTV. As every other places working I guess it is on the Columbian manager to solve the problem...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dream13 said:

Internet !nicht gut" ist dumme Ausrede. Alle Seiten funktionieren top -nur VHTV ist Scheiße. Die VH-Pfeifen sind Schuld.

Ohne sichere Leistung GELD ZURÜCK, so einfach ist das.

Die Kinder sollen erst einmal Technik lernen bevor sie Seiten öffnen und Menschen betrügen 😁

Interesting statement. Which other sites are working so good? When all other apartments here work but not the Columbian ones there must be a reason for it. 

But what I read you are against all voyeur sites in general. So tell me why you are even here? Because this is a forum about voyeur sites. 

39 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They had their problems for sure. Sometimes qutie annoying ones. But usually all was okay. 

Think many problems depend on the infrastructure of the region or country. Even on Chaturbate you can click on one and all you get is the famous spinning circle all the time or stopping and starting yet on others its streams ok. Much the same on many other sites too some stream ok whilst others are slow.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Think many problems depend on the infrastructure of the region or country. Even on Chaturbate you can click on one and all you get is the famous spinning circle all the time or stopping and starting yet on others its streams ok. Much the same on many other sites too some stream ok whilst others are slow.

Even facebook/instagram have their usual problems.. 

Bold: very true on that.. On past was common Europe side don't have problems and some users from us had problems with buffer

• Like 1

4 hours ago, dream13 said:

There are people here who consider VHTV to be a voyeur site - nonsense !! What is the definition of voyeur ???

Secret, covert observation !!!! VV, RLC, VHTV, Camrads, Spy ...., Camsoda.com/voyeur ........ All are not

true to the principle VOYEUR !!

The only voyeur site was peepholecam from a US Ami. However bad and dilletantisch made

and today as good as dead !!

I'm completely right here in the voyeur forum - and wish only the operators of pseudo-voyeur sites

finally turn on her brain and offer "Voyeur" what they promise. So far I do not see a voyeur but

only SCRAP with which small criminals enrich !!!! 😁 😏 😭

you may right about the voyeur definition. but if you read back at all of the bullshit that has been covered regarding that it will keep you busy for a couple of years. just accept vh for what it is. or don't but PLEASE can we not keep going back to this "true voyeur" crap. this forum has long ago become a snoozathon. much more & there will be absolutely no reason to check it at all.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you may right about the voyeur definition. but if you read back at all of the bullshit that has been covered regarding that it will keep you busy for a couple of years. just accept vh for what it is. or don't but PLEASE can we not keep going back to this "true voyeur" crap. this forum has long ago become a snoozathon. much more & there will be absolutely no reason to check it at all.

😁

Ignore2.JPG.ff3fac7094c91cdd84d13d5596aefd5a.JPG

• Like 1