Carla and Yanai General Chat 2019 #2

34 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Adoro Carla. È una hostess così gentile. So di averlo detto prima, ma la scorsa notte, quando ha davvero nascosto la sua ospite, mostra solo il suo atteggiamento premuroso. Grazie Carla !!

E lei ha ingoiato sperma alcune volte quando stava davvero cercando di convincerla a imparare l'atto, ma non ci riusciva. Le espressioni facciali quando ingoiava lo sperma erano impagabili. Non puoi nasconderlo quando odi farlo e lo ha dimostrato. lol

good evening to all a kiss ... I agree with you on Carla ... while not having a thin body knows how to be and dress very attractive and provocative ... I saw replay of the type that saw ahahhah but I have not found the replay of that night when he hid his girlfriend and sucked him .. do you tell me when and about what time? thanks

2 hours ago, sexy girl said:

good evening to all a kiss ... I agree with you on Carla ... while not having a thin body knows how to be and dress very attractive and provocative ... I saw replay of the type that saw ahahhah but I have not found the replay of that night when he hid his girlfriend and sucked him .. do you tell me when and about what time? thanks

Forgive me sexy girl, but I do not understand what you are asking of me. The English, while excellent and a hell of a lot better than my Italian, is confusing to me. Are you asking me to tell you a time when Yanai came in her mouth and she swallowed it? Let me know and I will do my best to provide an answer. love to you!!

18 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Perdona la ragazza sexy, ma non capisco cosa mi stai chiedendo. L'inglese, sebbene eccellente e molto meglio del mio italiano, mi confonde. Mi stai chiedendo di raccontarti un momento in cui Yanai è entrata in bocca e l'ha ingoiata? Fammi sapere e farò del mio meglio per fornire una risposta. ti amo !!

sorry I'll try to explain myself better:)) ... I wanted to know when what you told you happened ... the day and time so that I can look for it in replays ...

11 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

sorry I'll try to explain myself better:)) ... I wanted to know when what you told you happened ... the day and time so that I can look for it in replays ...

I don't keep video or pictures very long but I have a picture of him cumming in her mouth on 11 Nov on the bed and would not let her up to spit it out because he wanted her to swallow it. In this instance he did eventually allow her to go to the bathroom where she spit it out. She was laughing about it. She had swallowed it a couple of times in the preceding 7 day period.

5 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Non tengo video o immagini molto a lungo, ma ho una foto di lui che le viene in bocca l'11 novembre sul letto e non la lascerei alzare per sputarlo perché voleva che lo ingoiasse. In questo caso alla fine le permise di andare in bagno dove lo sputò. Ne stava ridendo. L'aveva ingoiato un paio di volte nel precedente periodo di 7 giorni.

ok I thought it had happened a few days ago .. so I would have tried it in replays ... I know that many girls don't like to swallow the sperm ... I personally like ... let's say so ... after doing so much work for to make come ... that I don't lose the final gift ahahahah😝😋

• Like 1

8 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I love Carla. She is such a gracious hostess. I know I have said it before but last night when she actually tucked in her lady guest just shows her caring attitude. Thank you Carla!!

And she has swallowed cum a few times when he was really trying to get her to learn the act, but she just couldn't do it. The facial expressions when she actually swallowed the cum were priceless. You can't hide it when you hate doing it and it showed. lol

Some girls just aren't cut out for that.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, sexy girl said:

ok I thought it had happened a few days ago .. so I would have tried it in replays ... I know that many girls don't like to swallow the sperm ... I personally like ... let's say so ... after doing so much work for to make come ... that I don't lose the final gift ahahahah😝😋

I think the few days were enough for her. She hates it. I love women who allow me the pleasure to deposit my sperm in their mouth or their pussy. Maybe even the ass on a rare occasion. And I will do anything she wants to assist her in having her orgasm.

• Haha 2