Carla and Yanai General Chat 2019 #2

Just now, moos54 said:

At the same time, they never left on vacation since they joing rlc :angel:

Indeed,But many many weekends out and house "abandoned".Some others houses,residents in past usualy had  guests the time they are out,being just a weekend,a week vacations etc,better exemple N&B and others.Shows they care and have that atention toward viewers.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Indeed,But many many weekends out and house "abandoned".Some others houses,residents in past usualy had  guests the time they are out,being just a weekend,a week vacations etc,better exemple N&B and others.Shows they care and have that atention toward viewers.

Can we consider that there is a difference between the weekend and a real holiday?
Nelly and Bogdan have always had guests when they were away for several days and not just for a weekend

But this is not an end in itself, Linda and Tibor rarely have guests in the apartment when they are absent, and that's not because they do not consider subscribers, but simply because  they do not have friends who want to be exposed in front of the cameras as they can do it
I think it's the same for Carla and Yanai

There is a difference between coming into the apartment at a party and coming into the apartment to occupy it while your friends are away

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Can we consider that there is a difference between the weekend and a real holiday?
Nelly and Bogdan have always had guests when they were away for several days and not just for a weekend

But this is not an end in itself, Linda and Tibor rarely have guests in the apartment when they are absent, and that's not because they do not consider subscribers, but simply because  they do not have friends who want to be exposed in front of the cameras as they can do it
I think it's the same for Carla and Yanai

There is a difference between coming into the apartment at a party and coming into the apartment to occupy it while your friends are away

Well could be all that and more,what i know is that Personaly it sucks to have the houses empty,being weekend,one week etc.As client,viewer i enjoyed more the houses that have guests during that time and therefore with something for us to watch.With not even a dozen online houses when a coupe it's out some days is a big loss.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

warm clothes for 8 or 10 days, look like vacation for me 

I also think it is a vacation, otherwise it would have made little sense to put up a christmas tree. 

3 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hope they aren't leaving,we have almost no couples houses.If they want to close a couples house then close th nonsense fake couple couple place,Carla&Yanai are fine.

I don't think they're leaving. They were still quite active the last weeks and still had some visitors. If they wanted to leave the project, it would certainly look different.

I'm not sure, though. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

I also think it is a vacation, otherwise it would have made little sense to put up a christmas tree. 

I don't think they're leaving. They were still quite active the last weeks and still had some visitors. If they wanted to leave the project, it would certainly look different.

I'm not sure, though. 

Yes,not leaving the project,the just installed the cristmas tree few days ago,so if were to leave for good why to bother right.Think they are going vacations,just hope House doesn't stay empty for that time. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, keeper31 said:

In the past when the tenants left for a short time someone else would come in for a few days.

Not in all apartments, it was often the case in apartments in Russia but not really the case in apartments in Spain or Czech Republic