B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #4

1 hour ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I would say that it has become really difficult to bear how much rlc in the various apartments offers ....
it's disgusting.
it's all fake and monotonous.
even Leora has become heavy, always the same things. never a novelty.
the only girl in the whole program I like is Evelyn.
she has a girlish body, she is a little shy, but sensual.
has unwatchable shoes though!
after Amina fucked her boyfriend, no girl had serious shoes!

yeah thats true ! Leora became boring, every day the same fake things. Shes always alone, she passes the whole day at the phone and in the bathroom howering herself three times per day. Her videos since four years are all the same

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

giphy.gif

It looks like RLC has restarted the fake party program in B4. Half naked girls, of course, as usual. Fake games, fake people, fake everything. 

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

It's Mel's birthday and most look like they're wearing normal clothes you'd wear in the comfort of your own home to me...In fact the birthday girl is well overdressed!¬ Tbh, she often wears a lot more clothes than the other girls. Maybe she feels the cold more...It's freezing in Barca right now...15 degrees 😏

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It looks like RLC has restarted the fake party program in B4. Half naked girls, of course, as usual. Fake games, fake people, fake everything.

It's Mel's birthday....They are chatting amongst themselves...Give it a rest

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It's Mel's birthday and most look like they're wearing normal clothes you'd wear in the comfort of your own home to me...In fact the birthday girl is well overdressed!¬ Tbh, she often wears a lot more clothes than the other girls. Maybe she feels the cold more...It's freezing in Barca right now...15 degrees 😏

Seriously, do you really think the girls are having the actual birthday party in the apartment? Admittedly, I didn't look at the whole thing, but replay shows me that this whole thing is very much like the usual bullshit shows. 

The fact that 50% of the girls are dressed normally only makes it more strange that the other half was half naked. 

If this can finally mend the gap that has been, once and for all, I think it is a huge step in the right direction! But as I said earlier, I will only forgive them when they have a real party at home, or if they start to bring their dates on camera.