B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

1 hour ago, Sexytreach said:

Yup...I think she had to leave because of an illness...She threw up yesterday and I don't think it had anything to do with Alcohol

yes i saw what do you mean on replay 

look like she is intentionnally vomiting after her shower with Amber, RLC don't like this apparently because UM started just after this 

1 hour ago, firewall said:

bring back valerie with loraine in B1, need more strapon  fuck  😄

1 hour ago, firewall said:

she doing well the job this is why she is already back, this is this kind of girl rlc want and search,

i prefer this kind of girls than girls doing nothing

The problem is that Loraine never did or initiated anything by herself. It looked like she was introduced to bate and use a dildo by Blair and later girls like Salma, Adelita and Valerie took her to the next level. I was definitely surprised when Loraine used the strapon on Valerie (after Valerie did it on her), because before she was always taking and never giving.

I am not sure whether Amber will motivate her for some action or Naomi and Aria will let her join their show, but Loraine will certainly not start anything by herself.
In B4 the only gir, who could be interested in playing with her is Holly.

And in case Blair and her BF will return (what I hope will not happen), they will do exactly the same things they did before: Blair will play with Loraine's pussy (but not the other way round) and Loraine will sit topless on Mike and will massage his back. :sleepy: 💤

I am afraid she will be one more girl doing nothing ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

look like she is intentionnally vomiting after her shower with Amber, RLC don't like this apparently because UM started just after this 

She was just sick, and I have recordings of atleast a handful girls, e.g. Gina, Beatrice and Dominika force themselves to vomit too. And if it was so serious, why isn't it removed from Replay?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

That was very strange...One minute, she was throwing up and couple of hours later, she was gone...I would love an update from RLC regarding this...Molly was actually good for the project.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

She was just sick, and I have recordings of atleast a handful girls, e.g. Gina, Beatrice and Dominika force themselves to vomit too. And if it was so serious, why isn't it removed from Replay?

That looks like the most likely scenario...I wish her a speedy recovery where ever she is and hope to see her back someday.

• Like 1