B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

This isn't fucking true! Amazing Amber is downgraded to the smallest bedroom, and we get the super boring twins! I guess we will be stuck for months ahead of us, with endless hours of naked posing, just to go in the toilet to masturbate! Fuck this! This is bullshit! The only possitive about this, is that Gina might visit.

LMAO  why did Amber even change rooms in the first damn place!!  RLC is a complete joke!

9 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO  why did Amber even change rooms in the first damn place!!  RLC is a complete joke!

I don't know the reason for Molly to leave so suddenly, but I think the Twins were in Barca at the time, so they're a quick fix. I don't think it was planned, so Amber was originally given the big room and a replacement was lined up for they spare room when Molly left when expected..

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

the return of boring twins, shows that RLC lives during the day, without any project, I believe that those who register should do so only for a month, because if this continues, they will not be able to go much further

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

the return of boring twins, shows that RLC lives during the day, without any project, I believe that those who register should do so only for a month, because if this continues, they will not be able to go much further

Its like i do,montly payment and 20$,not worthwhile 40$ at all.B1 had chances to be good,but they decided to destroy it for th next four months with crap poses to cams,massages of the twins,that were three,four months in rlc just few months ago,they just don't care anymore.They could had done the usual and put this jokes in b2 but Nop..Lets destroy b1.Foking joke!

• Like 2

the fucking fake twins againRLC knows that those two fake sisters were the worst ever to set foot in one of those barcelona's apartments  and yet again the most present girls ever in the whole project i stop counting how many times 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2