B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic October #4 / November #1

Just now, djoko00 said:

i just cant imagine how amber is feeling right now after they downgrade her from the royal bed to the small one just to please those two motherfuckers that's too much

And don't forget Molly..have the feeling her leaving so soon was to make space for the emotionless,cold act twins.Amber could had been great in the big bedroom,what a joke.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, djoko00 said:

i just cant imagine how amber is feeling right now after they downgrade her from the royal bed to the small one just to please those two motherfuckers that's too much

😢😞🤬

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And don't forget Molly..have the feeling her leaving so soon was to make space for the emotionless,cold act twins.Amber could had been great in the big bedroom,what a joke.

Imo the twins coming was never planned, and neither was Molly leaving early. The twins were already in Barca, and RLC didn't have a girl lined up after Molly's surprise departure, the twins were available...She was never kicked out to make way for them...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Imo the twins coming was never planned, and neither was Molly leaving early. The twins were already in Barca, and RLC didn't have a girl lined up after Molly's surprise departure, the twins were available...She was never kicked out to make way for them...

What matters is the foking twins will stay again three,four months and bring no real life at all to b1 for the next three,four months,If you enjoy emotionless,show girls like them good for you naga,pretty sure they could had gotten others girls,it's not like they are in hurry,look how many time b2 was in th bedroom "closed".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What matters is the foking twins will stay again three,four months and bring no real life at all to b1 for the next three,four months,If you enjoy emotionless,show girls like them good for you naga,pretty sure they could had gotten others girls,it's not like they are in hurry,look how many time b2 was in th bedroom "closed".

I liked the twins, but there aren't many girls I'm happy to see back. I much prefer new girls Ze...Imo we've seen enough of them

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Please don't make this look like as it's just an emergency situation. RLC has taken the twins into the project again and again, although they always have pulled through the same nonsense shows with each stay. This is the fourth "visit" of the Twins and no matter what RLC would have invited them in the future anyway.

Ultimately, knowing that the twins actually live in Barcelona is just another reason for irritation. So far the twins have been in project for about 10 months. All while they probably have their own apartments in Barcelona, maintain a circle of friends and maybe even are in permanent relationships. All of this hidden from RLC. Living in Barcelona the twins would have even more than the other girls the possibility to bring this place to life, to take RLC seriously and to participate in the Project. Instead, they just hold back all life and  lethargically wait until they can move out again. Maybe they even visit their own apartments regularly and live out their relationships there. 

Fuck RLC. The Twins are the essence of what RLC does wrong with GOV Apartments. This decision is simply laughable and encourages me not to them any more of my money. My goodness, it is very likely that the twins will fill a year of presence with this stay. Everything, without spending even a little bit of their genuine lives in the project. All just superficial and uninvolved show. WTF?!?

giphy.gif giphy.gifgiphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Please don't make this look like as it's just an emergency situation. RLC has taken the twins into the project again and again, although they always have pulled through the same nonsense shows with each stay. This is the fourth "visit" of the Twins and no matter what RLC would have invited them in the future anyway.

Ultimately, knowing that the twins actually live in Barcelona is just another reason for irritation. So far the twins have been in project for about 10 months. All while they probably have their own apartments in Barcelona, maintain a circle of friends and maybe even are in permanent relationships. All of this hidden from RLC. Living in Barcelona the twins would have even more than the other girls the possibility to bring this place to life, to take RLC seriously and to participate in the Project. Instead, they just hold back all life and  lethargically wait until they can move out again. Maybe they even visit their own apartments regularly and live out their relationships there. 

Fuck RLC. The Twins are the essence of what RLC does wrong with GOV Apartments. This decision is simply laughable and encourages me not to them any more money. My goodness, it is very likely that the twins will fill a year of presence with this stay. Everything, without spending even a little bit of their lives genuinely in the project. All just superficial and uninvolved show. WTF?!?

giphy.gif giphy.gifgiphy.gif

Exactly,don't think was any emergency at all,the twins retuned(Again god have mercy)because that was rlc plan,and in some months the other one also will return(Sophie),worst thing is how long This twins will stay..we can forget any genuine stuff in house,even less any boyfriends appearing,just the two as always naked and posing to cams,many back massages,they represent the worst rlc is And they keep bringing them back time after time.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

A winning concept for RLC would be to bring in more bi/lesbian girls like Demira.. I dont watch a lot right now but from what i can see when checking the top replays of the day its pretty damn dead and not much action going on in Barca..

Zznoozzzeer

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, djoko00 said:

yo sólo puedo imaginar cómo ámbar está sintiendo en este momento después de que la rebaja de la cama real a la pequeña sólo para complacer a los dos hijos de puta eso es demasiado

Las ultimas noches que estaba con Molly durmió en la habitación pequeña, así que debe estar habituada...:biggrin:

2019, October 29th.

Dear Diary,

Today started as most other autumn days, cold and dreary. Out of bed, breakfast, shower, off to work, on with the daily grind. Suddenly the clouds started to break, the sun came out. Maybe today won't be all bad after all. Not half an hour later, my phone went *ploink*, an email... probably spam, but best check it anyway. It read "@CowArt, the Twins are back!". Today turns out to be a great day, Xmas came early this year.

💕 WELCOME BACK 💕

💕 LIA & MIA 💕

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1