B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - October #5 / November #1

20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

From the music, it seemed. You know, the cry/smile/cry/laugh/cry/sulk/need a smoke-mood.

This week kind of kicked the shit out of all of them.  The big blow up, Evelyn and Alla vs taxi, and Cherry and Mel coming back relatively early from going out, looking like victims of PTSD and then not staying out late since.  And now Frida is sick.  Low intensity conflicts: Mel vs BF (funny as hell when she falls asleep with the phone on her face), Evelyn vs cat that claimed her bed, and Holly vs tub water vs iphone.

8 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Can I ask why is Mel & Frida not sleeping together?

Or rather, why the fuck r they still here?

Mel and Cherry are pals and Mel has like sleeping around Cherry since she got to the house.  She might be a bit annoyed with Frida not joining in the Holly shutout as well, but she still talks to Frida.  I wouldn't want to piss off Frida either.  I have a rule about not annoying people with neck tattoos and Mel might have the same.

Why are they still there?  RLC doesn't think they are worth the expenditure of replacing.  

Il y a 2 heures, bnvhdsh29 a dit :

Mel and Cherry are pals and Mel has like sleeping around Cherry since she got to the house.  She might be a bit annoyed with Frida not joining in the Holly shutout as well, but she still talks to Frida.  I wouldn't want to piss off Frida either.  I have a rule about not annoying people with neck tattoos and Mel might have the same.

Why are they still there?  RLC doesn't think they are worth the expenditure of replacing.  

Okay to be fair, this is actually a reasonable and possible explanation.

Alla’s breaking out was well worth waiting for and what a delightful puffy pussy she possesses; how often do the slow burners turn out to be great 👍 and with Evelyn becoming ever more enthusiastic we might in for a new dynamic duo if there’s more in store for the future 🤞🤪

4 hours ago, happyman88 said:

Alla’s breaking out was well worth waiting for and what a delightful puffy pussy she possesses; how often do the slow burners turn out to be great 👍 and with Evelyn becoming ever more enthusiastic we might in for a new dynamic duo if there’s more in store for the future 🤞🤪

That will remain a dream
There will never be a session with Alla and Evelyn.

Just as there will never be a 'twosome' with Frieda and Holly.

Alla thaws up, maybe a 'game' with Holly 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

It was all fake anyway. Best when it's finally over.

It only remains to hope that RLC finally finds back to more reality. 

i will give it to you that the majority was fake when it came to the girl on girl action but by no stretch was it all fake!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

It was all fake anyway. Best when it's finally over.

It only remains to hope that RLC finally finds back to more reality. 

Unfortunately there will never be any “reality” my friend; they’re all on a payroll. A lot of it is good entertainment though 😉

• Like 3